BRP Attribute Training
Training an attribute: spend 25 x current-attribute-value hours in training. After the character has spent the requisite time training, the character may add either 1 or 1d3-1 to the current attribute. A character has 50 hours per week available for training, if the character is training full time. A character cannot train an attribute if that character is working a full time job, but may split training time between attributes or with skill training.
Research an attribute: spend 25 x current-attribute-value hours in self-research to improve an attribute. After the character has spent the requisite time training, a successful 1d100 that exceeds the current-attribute-value X 5% results in the character gaining 1 or 1d3-1 points in the attribute.
Attribute training limits:
- Strength: May not exceed the higher of Constitution or Size.
- Constitution: May not exceed the higher of Strength of Size.
- Size: Cannot be trained.
- Intelligence: Cannot be trained.
- Power: Cannot be trained.
- Dexterity: May increase a maximum of 5 over starting Dexterity.
- Charisma: May only be trained under special circumstances.