Five go mad in Ginijji
- Badger, Badger, Badger, Mushroooom, Snake.
- IC thread
- OOC thread
- Berserkergang OOC
- Berserkergang IC
- Korto and the Bull of Terror
- Kulbrast: Twist and Shout
- Farrad and the Bull of Terror
Famous Five Band of Brothers
- INT: POW:
- Detect Chaos?
- Blank Sheet
- Bazheer played by Advocate
- Farrad Garstalson played by Psychman
- Kulbrast Gash-Skull played by Sam I Am
- Dawton Bwakbill played by MonsterMash - Not complete
- Korto Klez played by rstites
- Sezabelfon played by Kwll
- question and answers
- PC INFO
- Three initiates each, Just names and a one line description.
- Eg: Smelly Boris, Balkoth Tribe (Goat herders). Fights with two hand axes and lisps.
- Detect enemies, dispel magic 1, fanaticism 1, healing 2 and protection 1
- Kulbrast's lads (they say they are his sons; who's to know?): Jump 1
- Rangard is a big lad with ginger hair and a good solid beard. He fights with a pair of warhammers.
- Boltar is thin and wiry, with a weasely voice. He fights with a big bastard sword. He shaves. Well.
- Aski is short and is as hard as a rock. He fights with a big axe. Good lad.
- Farrad's cohort - They all know Binding.
- Haskin is big, bold, and everyone's friend. A prodigious appetite for ale, first to the party after killing chaos. He laughs at everything, even when Berserk, especially when berserk. He wields a Rhomphia.
- Mordom is a grim faced, serious young man, completely devoted to his sword and greatsword training.
- Japheth is a short, wiry kind of lad, always half-turning at the slightest sound, he's uncommonly fast with those twin scimitars he said he "found, lying around"
- Sezabelfon's followers:Fire arrow
- Named Blathelossia, Einnisripton and Steinserbryna.
- Einnisripton is a bit bulkier than the others.
- Blathelossia and Steinserbryna look very much like each other, except that Steinserbryna has only 2 teeth left.
- None of them speaks, except through snappy monosyllabic words. They all followed Sezabelfon when he fled the Moonbroth battle and, like him, fight with a 1H battleaxe.
- Bazheer's gang: Three ex bison braves: Disruption
- Theril is a handsome and proud young man, if a bit too fond for drink even by Pol Joni standards. Fights with a spear.
- Vanesh is very loyal to his friends and very fond of women. He is also a skilled swordsman, and not one to shy away from nasty tricks.
- Peeron is portly, and from the way he eats appears to entertain the ambition of becoming even fatter. He is a beast in a brawl, and has come to favour a short axe when he does need a real weapon.
- Korto's gang: all uzko armed with mace, shield, and slings, and all know Firearrow.
- Bispham is small for an uzko and prefers to stay back slinging firearrows into the fray for support.
- Osmus wears a set of highly stylized lead sun glasses. He prefers to go into melee alongside Korto unless order otherwise.
- Ayyad has a set of tattoos running the length of his arm which lists all the things he's killed in life.
- Dawton's ducks: spell: Multi missile 1. All the ducks have light crossbows made by Wawter, shortswords and shields.
- Connewwy has feathers thinning on the crown of his head covered over with a helm worn most of the time.
- Bwosnan keeps getting mistaken for another duck called Wemington.
- Cwaig is a muscular duck.
- Onar Onari
- Enid Bull Eyeton Stormbull Shaman
- Ernaldan priestess of the Tovtaros Tribe, Desranalda Ga mother
- Redesra the Twin vingan initiate.
- Taskil Bull Tail
- Three Hit Morgan
- Asborn the Horned
- Hindaranda Mother to Heroes Eirithan Priestess.
- Derik Many Horse.
- Enjossalda Copper Spear.
- Smoke Trail
- Barnii Owl Wing
- Must make a POW x ? to activate or avoid activating.
- doubles attack skill
- lasts for CON in rounds (can be extended)
- no parry
- no casting spells
- imune to mind effecting spells
- Special Ale powers are automatic.
- As are other special powers from the five blows.
- Int rolled to come out of the rage early
Parts of the Bull
- All basic one pt spells
- extension I & II
- small sylphs
- Berserker II
- defend against chaos I,
- Face chaos I,
- Great Blow II
- Impede chaos I
- Summon spirit of Law I
- Cure chaos wound I
- Earth Power III.
- Fear (Zorak Zoran)
- Speak with Herd beasts
- Cloud call (Valind)
- Increase wind (Orlanth)
- Wind slicing blade II