Game Info Page
Game Meta-Page: Game-Specific Information
This is where GMs and players can put information on the specific games they're playing, either on the PBP forum, or on a chat room on MagicStar.net. (Games played elsewhere may be included, but ask first.)
How to use this page:
- Start by making a main page:
- Think up a unique name for your game's pages
- Create a new Wiki page with the name <game name>:Main_Page
- Create a link to the main page on this page, followed by a quick description of the game--including whether new players are being accepted.
- Link to the other pages of your game from the main page.
- Be sure the other pages' titles are of the form <game name>:<new page title> to avoid page clashes.
Notes on This Page
This page is for information specific to one game, or possibly a small group of games that share information. Settings you are explicitly asking other people to add to or play in go in the 'Generic Backgrounds' section (off the main page); House rules that you want other GMs to try out and comment on go in the 'System Supplements' section.
Freedom City Duo: For Phantom Stranger's Shoot for the Stars & Son of Kirk's Teen Freedom, two games coexisting in setting. Freedomcityduo:Main_page
The City of Last Things: For comrade pointdexter's Unknown Armies game.The_City_of_Last_Things
The Chicago Chronicles: A play-by-post game using The World of Darkness supplements, Mage: The Awakening, Vampire: The Requiem, and Werewolf: The Forsaken, all tied together around the city of Chicago.TheChicagoChronicles:Main_Page
Shadow of a Doubt - An Amber Diceless RPG campaign, started in June 2006 in the Bay Area. GM Madeline Ferwerda. AmberShadowOfADoubt:Main_Page
Chancel Amyra - A Nobilis campaign, run by Random Nerd, played over IRC.
Orlanth's Willing, and The Creek Don't Rise: A PbP game of Colymar rebels using HeroQuest Core Rules, Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes, and Sartar Companion from Moon Design. And The Creek Don't Rise