The Path of Stone (major association: stone, wood, minor association: decay)
Practitioners of D'riss gain a +1 bonus to all Trappings marked with an asterisk
 Universal Trappings (simple)
- Sense Talent: Can use Perception to detect magical, spiritual and supernatural effects (difficulty defaults to Mediocre (+0) unless it is done covertly). When someone nearby is accessing a Warren, +2 to Perception to detect. No check necessary if visible.
- Concealment: You can use your Arcana as a defense against Sense Talent detection, but this raises the difficulty by 1.
- Improve Senses (self only): With a Mediocre (+0) Arcana check, you can boost your Perception by 1 for a scene.
- Questing: With an Average (+1) Arcana check, you can magically extend the range of your Perception by a Zone, difficulty increasing by one for each zone beyond the first. Increase difficulty by one if trying to perceive through obstacles.
 Universal Trappings (Cadre Mage stunt)
- Countermagic: You can use your Arcana as a defense against magical attacks you are aware of.
- Resistance: +2 to your defenses against threats similar to your Warren, and you are immune to the environmental hazards of your Warren's realm.
- Invigorate (self only): Place positive temporary Aspects relating to vigor and health on yourself with a Mediocre (+0) check.
- Warding: You can lay wards which alert you when broken in any means you specify (someone passing through them, someone accessing a Warren nearby, sound being made, etc).
- Protective Wards: You may maneuver to place temporary aspects on a target like "Protected by Wards" or "Arrows Bounce Off".
- Travel: You can step into the realm associated with your Warren with an Average (+1) check. Teleportation across short distances is a Good (+3) check and by paying a FP allows to slip in and out at will for a scene. Bigger rifts allowing others to step through are more difficult.
- Blasting: You can use your Arcana as a ranged attack which does +2 Stress on a hit. Base range is 2 Zones, with an extra shift required for each Zone beyond the second.
- Investment: You can imbue items with aspects of your Warren. This requires a string of difficult checks, culminating in spending of FPs. There is also automatically an Aspect on the item connecting it to you and your power source.
- Power Drain: You can trade Stress for a bonus to a single Arcana roll. Every 2 points of Stress gives +1 to a roll. Consequences can be cashed in for the same conversion rate.
- Sending: With an Average (+1) Arcana check, you can send a message to a willing target within a Zone. Increase difficulty as distance increases.
 Universal Trappings (High Mage stunt)
- Layered Blasting: If possessing more than one warren with the Blasting Trapping, you may combine them into one blast; +1 Stress for every warren used beyond the first, defenses may become inapplicable. The difficulty to sense the magic at range decreases by 1 for each additional warren employed.
- Spirit Walk: Travel the warrens in spirit, leaving your body behind. All stress goes to Composure, instant return to body possible at Great (+4) difficulty.
- Area Effect: For a FP affect an entire zone with an effect.
- Storm of Power: For a FP an attack requires no concentration beyond the initial casting.
- Great Casting: Able to affect targets outside the normal scale if enough Spin is generated.
 Trappings specific to D'riss (simple)
- Create Stone
- Manipulate Stone
- Enhance/Diminish Stone
- Resist Stone
- Stone Perception
 Trappings specific to High D'riss (High Mage stunt)
- Summon Greater Denizens of Earth
- Stone Walk