The Eagle and the Wolf/Kaja Dalgaard
- Skill Cap: Superb
- Skill Points: 30 spent / 0 banked
- Base Refresh Level: 8
- Adjusted Refresh: 5
- Current FP: 5
Kaja Dalgaard didn't have a particularly easy time growing up. Part of that was being a nerd in a sports-focused school, another was the dreaming of people who were about to die most nights, but mostly it was the refusing to wear anything but the girls' uniform. Which people don't always react well to when your birth certificate reads Mikael. And once the dreams started to bleed over into her waking life, well, life got even more unpleasant for her. Especially as she stopped being able to look people in the eye for more than a second or two.
Life after school wasn't much better, but at least at university Kaja didn't have to worry about wearing a uniform, and the dress code at her job was just 'smart casual'. Then the recession hit, and she was one of the first to lose her job.
- High Concept: Involuntary Prophetess
- Trouble: Stranger in a Strange Land
- Background: Wandering Son
- Rising Conflict: Faith of my Forefathers
- Kaja was raised in a fairly devout, if liberal, Christian family. This didn't make them react any better when she converted to Norse paganism during her second year at university. (still working on this)
- Personal Strength 1: Wiser Than She Looks
- Personal Strength 2: Mistress of Disguise
- Personal Weakness: Night Fears
- Stage Makeup - Any attempt using Investigation or Alertness to see through your disguise is at an additional +2 difficulty.
- The Sight
- True Dreamer