A player character in Morgrave High: Passing MarksName: Vailea (Pronounced Vah-ee-lee-ah, means "Water that Speaks")
Height/Weight: 5'4 / 115 lbs
High School Archetype: Timid & Socially Awkward but Talented Wallflower
Personality: Timid, Apologizes often, Kind, loves stories and plays - especially of legends with heroes and adventure, enjoys learning, Not used to interacting with people her own age but would like friends, Very pyrophobic.
Bio: Long since she could remember, Vailea lived in a keep on a small hidden island in the Lhazaar Principalities with her guardian and teacher, the great Wizard Cyrus Ebonshard. She'd study the mystic arts with him and loved it greatly as spirits of water, storm and winter would speak to her as one of their own. Living with him was hard as she'd be expected to maintaining the keep when she wasn't studying or making use of the massive library. She was also quite lonely, as it was just him and her most of the time, outside of the occasional guest or group who wore strange clothes and outfits like those in the stories, plays and poems that contained so many amazing heroics. One day, she asked her master about such things and what makes a hero do such acts.
He simply responded "Perhaps it is long past you learn from a larger world than this keep. Once you find your answer will you be a true practitioner of the arcane," handing her an acceptance scroll for a strange place called "Morgrave High" with instructions to learn all she could from there.
Notes: Glowing blue magic glyphs appear on her left shoulder when casting magic. (See first image) Has a light complexion, soft blue eyes and sandy brown hair.
Birds by Lymbyc Systym - 
Bad Apple by Cristina Vee - 
Vailea, level 6 Human, Sorcerer
Build: Dragon Sorcerer
Spell Source: Dragon Magic
Dragon Soul: Dragon Soul Cold (this is represented as her affinity to water and air spirits)
Background: Occupation - Scholar, Early Life - Child Prodigy, Early Life - Isolated, Lhazaar Principalities (+2 to Arcana)
Theme: Wizard's Apprentice
Languages: Common, Primordial
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 17, Con 9, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 19.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 16, Con 9, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 16.
AC: 19 Fort: 19 Ref: 17 Will: 22
HP: 46 Surges: 5 Surge Value: 11
Insight +8, Arcana +11, History +9, Dungeoneering +8, Athletics +11, Nature +8, Diplomacy +12, Bluff +12
Acrobatics +3, Endurance +2, Heal +3, Intimidate +7, Perception +3, Religion +4, Stealth +3, Streetwise +7, Thievery +3
Bardic Ritualist: Ritual Caster
Human: Action Surge
Level 1: Armor Proficiency: Leather
Level 2: Bardic Ritualist
Feat User Choice: Versatile Expertise (staff/dagger)
Level 4: Bardic Dilettante
Level 6: Master of Stories
Base to hit: +10 Base damage: +12 (When equipped with the Staff of Ruin +2, which is augmented with the dragonshard of the mage)
Wizard's Apprentice Attack: Color Orb - Encounter, Range 5, Radiant, vs. Will, Hit 1d8 +Base Radiant and target becomes Dazed until Vee's next turn ends.
Bard Feature: Majestic Word
Bard Utility: Skald's Aura
Wizard Utility: Mage Hand
Wizard Utility: Prestidigitation
- Bonus At-Will Power: Burning Spray - Close Blast 3, Fire, vs. Reflex, Hit 1d8 +Base Fire and the next enemy that hits you with a melee attack before the end of your next turn takes fire damage equal to your Strength modifier.
- Sorcerer at-will 1: Storm Walk - Range 10, Thunder, vs. Fortitude, before or after the attack you may shift 1 square, Hit 1d8 +Base Thunder
- Sorcerer at-will 1: Energy Strobe - Range 10, Varies, vs. Reflex, Hit 1d10 +Base, roll a d6 to determine damage type, and you gain Resist 5 to that damage type until the end of your next turn. You may use this power as a ranged basic attack.
- Sorcerer encounter 1: Tempest Breath - Close Blast 3, Acid, vs. Reflex, Hit 2d6 +Base Acid, the target can't gain Combat Advantage against any creature until the end of your next turn, and you gain Concealment until the end of your next turn.
- Sorcerer daily 1: Ice Javelins - Range 10, Target 1, 2, or 3 Creatures, Cold, vs. Reflex, Hit 1d10 +Base Cold and ongoing 5 cold damage (save ends). Miss: Half damage.
- Sorcerer utility 2: Spatial Trip - Encounter Utility, Move Action, you teleport a number of squares equal to half your speed.
- Sorcerer encounter 3: Ice Dragon's Teeth - Area Burst 1 within 10 squares, Cold, vs. Reflex, Hit 2d8 +Base Cold and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
- Sorcerer daily 5: Moon and the Stars - Range 10, Target 1 or 2 Creatures, Varies, vs. Reflex, Hit 3d6 +Base Cold or Radiant damage. The damage type you choose determines the attack's additional benefit. Cold: The target is slowed and cannot shift (save ends both). Radiant: You can spend one healing surge (only one, even if you hit both targets). Miss: Half damage (your choice of cold or radiant).
- Sorcerer utility 6: Energetic Flight - Daily Utility, Minor Action, Until the end of your next turn you gain a fly speed equal to your speed, and you can hover.
ITEMS Amulet of Protection +1, Amulet of Protection +2 Adventurer's Kit, Repulsion Leather Armor +1, Staff of the Evader +1, Staff of Ruin +2, Siberys Shard of the Mage (heroic tier), Hedge Wizard's Gloves Identification Papers with Portrait, Journeybread, Potion of Healing (heroic tier), Residuum (Any) (150), 380 gp
RITUALS Tenser's Floating Disk, Wizard's Curtain, Endure Elements, Conceal Dragon Mark, Secret Page, Glib Limerick, Animal Messenger