Rise of the Runelords
A Pathfinder adventure path for D&D 3.5
run by Moxiane
Beneath the sleepy town of Sandpoint the remnants of a 10,000 year old evil begins to stir. These first rumblings already caused much pain and death and will cause yet more, with only a small band of heroes chosen by Fate standing in between the ancient land of Varisia and the return of its long-departed masters, the Runelords of Thassilon.
 Permitted Classes & Races
- Base Classes
- All base classes from the Player's Handbook.
- Scout from Complete Adventurer.
- Warlock from Complete Arcane.
- Favoured Soul from Complete Divine.
- Hexblade from Complete Warrior.
- Warblade from Tome of Battle: Book of Nine Swords.
- Prestige Classes
- All prestige classes from the Dungeon Master's Guide.
- All non-NPC only prestige classes from Pathfinder products.
- Others when I have trawled through my books
- All races from the Player's Handbook.
- Aasimar & Tiefling from Monster Manual 1, under Planetouched.
Level adjustment due to race will be handled via an XP offset. 1st level characters with a +1 LA race start play with 1000xp and require a further 2000xp to reach 2nd level, i.e.: they are treated as their LA levels higher for the purposes of required experience only.
I intend to run Rise ofthe Runelords online via IRC on the magicstar server. The tactical map will be handled by gametable, or by MapTool if I can get the damn thing to work.