Difference between revisions of "Benedict Personal Military Course"
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
=='''Ring of Compulsion''' ==
=='''Ring of Compulsion''' ==
Revision as of 22:04, 11 January 2019
Its a Nasty Place. Its the world of Rasak
While not the only training course available to soldiers of Amber it is nearly required for advancement. Many soldiers seconded to Amber by Golden Circle Kingdoms how their soldiers will return with the kind of training and experience only service in the military of Amber can provide. Approximately 30% of the soldiers of Amber attend the BPMC
Millenia ago, in the years of Amber, King Oberon and his 3 sons Osric, Finndo, and Benedict sought places of vast diversity in physical laws. Calrabon had big animals. Twilnec had Huge oceans. Dwindle had strange magical effects. Rasak had a great time relation to Amber and had strange natural conditions.
On the World Rasak Oberon established a military training facility for his military forces in the new kingdom in Amber. In time Benedict completely overhauled the program to provide a more rounded course of training. The BPMC training is similiar to Yorkian Total Warrior training.
- Food and Water Intake: The lush and vibrant planet causes vegetable matter to evaporate at such a rate, and be absorbed at such a rater, that animals, including people, need not take in sustenance. A person on this planet need not eat or drink. Sufficient amounts of water and food are naturally taken in and released that a person need not worry about starving or dehydrating.
- Natural Healing: Anyone on the world heals at a vastly increased rate. Nearly 10 times the speed of normal healing. This means people hurt in this world recover incredibly fast. It even stops death for injuries that occur on this world. A wounded person brought to this word will heal rapidly but a dead person brought here will not. Wounds taken here and healed hear leave no residue. Injured persons brought her and healed hear have characteristic purple/orange coloration over wounded places.
- Dreams:People who sleep here have dreams of the most traumatic instances in the lives of people in a million nearby shadow veils.
- Time Ratio:The time ratio on Rasak is 200 to 1 in Amber. A week in Amber is 1400 days in Rasak; 3 years, 10 months and 5 days.
Benedict personal Military Course
With a time relation of 200 to 1, Benedict has broken his training regime into 4 parts.
- Physical Training under the Ring of Compulsion: 3 years, 10 months
- Physical training under the ring of Compulsion involves 24/7 physical activities to bring a body to a standard level of perfection. Running, jumping, swimming, hurdles, free-running. The amount of damage the body experiences due to over exertion is compensated by the healing powers of the world and the food and water intake of the world.
- Celebration of Endurance: 2 Months: Campfires, BBQ, Fitness Games.Teaching of Amber history through warstories and personal experiences of course graduates.
- Rhythmic training Under the Ring of Compulsion:3 years, 10 months
- Rhythmic training include 24/7 involvement in Weapon Katas, Tai Chi, Karate and similar forms, Dance, Sports activities;Football, Homegame, etc.
- Celebration of the Body: 2 months
- Tactical and Strategic Training, partially under the Ring of Compulsion: 3 years
- Melee and warfare class room study and field drills. Metalworking. leather working.
- Celebration of Knowledge: 2 months
- Practicum: 1 Year
- World of Adledross: 10 months. Live Combat world of constant warfare, Camp life.
- Celebration of Survival: Debrief and Graduation: 2 months
The world of Adledross is a shadow of conflict deep in the chaos side of Ygg. It is a realm 1000 miles across and 2000 miles top to bottom. To the east is a heavily wooded region with low mountains and rivers. To the west are deserts, rocky and dry craggy regions with several massive rivers. Available to both sides are plentiful food stuffs and water sources. Vast woody plants are available for fires. Several large volcanoes exist. Quicksand fens.
Involved in the state of warfare are races of human, Elf, Dwarves, Fae, dragons, wyverns, griffins, hobbit, giants, gnomes, tharks, orcs, dwarves, dragons, drow and dark elves, giants, minotaurs, Fae, and wide variety of races. Groups plucked from battlefields across shadow arrive in the realm by some function of shadow, in groups as small as 10 and as large as 50,000. Some are groups of mixed races with the appearance of being adventuring parties.
Also summoned from across shadow are fierce beasts and monsters from across shadow.
There is a driving force to the arrivals to seek a place on the far side from which they arrived. If they reach the far side and one of their members enters the cleared zone, the entire group that arrived is returned to their worlds of origin, including the dead who are returned to life.
Certain natural forces effect all creatures.
- A moderately strong regenerative force occurs normally and is sped up by the consumption of food and drink.
- Weather can fairly be called exciting. Rain storms, hail, tornadoes, sandstorms, blistering heat, frigid cold, blizzard.
- If a unit is completed eradicated it appears again on the other side and must reach the other side Free Zone.
This realm was discovered by Finndo during the development of the Rasak Facility. He stated that he believed that the realm may have been a Construct or Way of Chaos that was swept into Shadow by the Creation of the pattern of Amber. It may also be powered by shards of Paragon or Calmir. Or some power source of great but undetectable powers.
Ring of Compulsion
- Amber Vitality 4 (Trans 5)
- Double Speed 2 (Trans 5)
- Endless Stamina 4 (Trans 5)
- Regeneration 4
- Rack Spell 1: Unremovable
- Rack Spell 1: Willing Compulsion
- Rack Spell 1: Locatable
- Rack Spell 1: Enthusiasm
- Horde *3
Nasty Place Graduate Blade
Those who completed the training were given a blade made there during their training and permission to wear the blade on all military attire. The blade is forged mithril with a blade 5" long and a handle 4" long. Ceremonial and honorary in intent, the blades have their own history as deadly weapons.
- Deadly Damage 4
- Rack Spell-1 Return to Hand/Return to Forge on death
- Shadow Wide *4