Blank Slate Team2
Blank Slate 5e
This is for keeping track of characters as they develop throughout the game as well as setting elements.
These will grow with time.
- Apparently not one of the living: heart unbeating, smells vaguely of gravesoil, vinegar, and regret. (Needs perfume to cover up the smell.)
- Loves books and libraries, for reasons he cannot recall.
- Companion (?) of Lannax's.
- Onetime member of House Natiu: married into the family, was slain by _____?______ in the Great Massacre a generation ago.
- Unaffected by alcohol, but drinks Tsevos out of habit.
- Has a supernatural, animalistic voice within him that demands to be released under pressure or threat of violence. Its name is Ghauragat.
- Partial memory loss, but tied somehow to House Natiu.
- Menaced by a dark-haired, apparently-long-lived woman of the city.
- Has a preternatural sense of others (or the minds of others?) in his surroundings: +++++
- Can sometimes remember Lore in this setting by involuntarily attempting to remember things from its original lifetime. +
- Sneaking -
- Invocations of divine protection: +
- Transmit thoughts/memories via touch: +
- Channel energies from the world of the dead (cold) ++
- Dodging attacks ++
- Investigation ++
- Can talk inanimate objects into "doing" things (?)
- Ritual spellcasting (sight) -
- Resist Spirit possession: -
(combined with the other game)