Difference between revisions of "Brahnamin's Characters - Salt"
(→Salt Sevinhand :: Warlock, Great Old One Patron)
(→Salt Stormwrath :: Warlock, Great Old One Patron)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==Salt Stormwrath :: Warlock
==Salt Stormwrath :: Warlock Great Old One Patron==
Revision as of 16:28, 21 January 2021
Salt Stormwrath :: Warlock :: Great Old One Patron
"The difference between gods and devils? Perspective, mostly"
- STR 17 / +3 Save (+3) || DEX 14 / +2 Save (+2) || CON 12 / +1 Save (+1)
- INT 8 / -1 Save (-1) || WIS 10 / +0 Save (+2) || CHA 13/ +1 Save (+3)
Proficiencies: [Proficiency Bonus +2]
- Athletics [+5]
- Deception [+3]
- Intimidation [+3]
- Perception [+2]
- Acrobatics [+2]
- Arcana [-1]
- Animal Handling [+0]
- History [-1]
- Insight [+0]
- Investigation [-1]
- Medicine [-1]
- Nature [-1]
- Religion [-1]
- Performance [+1]
- Persuasion [+1]
- Sleight of Hand [+2]
- Stealth [+2]
- Survival [+0]
AC 16 | HP 9 | Hit Dice: 1d8 | Initiative Modifier +2
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Racial Features [Minotaur]
Fey Ancestry: Advantage v Charm // Immune to Magic Sleep
Skill Versatility: +2 Skills
Languages: Common, Elf, +1 Bonus [Draconic]
Patron: Great Old One | Pact: Pact of the Chain |
- 30' Telepathy Line of Sight
Spell Slots: L2 << 2 per short/long rest
Spell DC: 14
Spell Att Mod: +6
- Eldritch Blast 120' [A] 1d10 Force
- Mage Hand 30' [A] [1m] 10 lb limit
- Prestidigitation 10' [A] ^1h
- This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical Effects within range. [If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous Effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.]
- You create an Instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously light or snuff out a Candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
- You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
- You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
- You make a color, a small mark, or a Symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.
- Dissonant Whispers 60' [A] 5d6 Psy Dmg + Move/Wis save v DC16 for 1/2 + no move
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter 30' [A] Wis Save or fall prone/incapacitated. C^1m
- Spider Climb [A] c^1h
- Misty Step 30' [B] Line of Sight
- Mirror Image [A] 1m [d20 roll 3/6+ 2/8+ 1/11+ AC 10+D]
- Armor of Shadows
- Mask of Many Faces
Background Features [Sailor]
- Navigator's Tools
- Vehicles (water)
- Ship's Passage
- Trickster: Truth is for people who can't lie properly
- Change: The Low are lifted up, the Mighty are brought down. That's just how it is.
- Cursed: I am Kal and I am my sister Kalia. I am Talia and I am my brother Tal. If I wake today as one, I wake tomorrow as the other. My loyalty is to the sibling who is not awake.
- Ruthless: Necromancers aside, dead men can't turn on you.
- Short Sword
- Pack | Bedroll | 50' Silk Rope | 2 weeks Rations | Water Skin | Arcane Focus
- Ring of Feather Falling