Brahnamin's Characters - Salt
Salt Stormwrath :: Warlock :: Great Old One Patron
"The difference between gods and devils? Perspective, mostly"
- STR 17 / +3 Save (+3) || DEX 14 / +2 Save (+2) || CON 12 / +1 Save (+1)
- INT 8 / -1 Save (-1) || WIS 10 / +0 Save (+2) || CHA 13/ +1 Save (+3)
Proficiencies: [Proficiency Bonus +2]
- Athletics [+5]
- Deception [+3]
- Intimidation [+3]
- Perception [+2]
- Acrobatics [+2]
- Arcana [-1]
- Animal Handling [+0]
- History [-1]
- Insight [+0]
- Investigation [-1]
- Medicine [-1]
- Nature [-1]
- Religion [-1]
- Performance [+1]
- Persuasion [+1]
- Sleight of Hand [+2]
- Stealth [+2]
- Survival [+0]
AC 16 | HP 9 | Hit Dice: 1d8 | Initiative Modifier +2
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Racial Features [Minotaur]
Horns: You are never unarmed. You are proficient with your horns, which are a melee weapon that deals 1d10 piercing damage. Your horns grant you advantage on all checks made to shove a creature, but not to avoid being shoved yourself.
Goring Rush: When you use the Dash action during your turn, you can make a melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.
Hammering Horns: When you use the Attack action during your turn to make a melee attack, you can attempt to shove a creature with your horns as a bonus action. You cannot use this shove attempt to knock a creature prone.
Labyrinthine Recall: You can perfectly recall any path you have traveled.
Sea Reaver: You gain proficiency with navigator’s tools and vehicles (water).
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common.
Patron: Great Old One | Pact: Pact of the Chain |
- 30' Telepathy Line of Sight
Spell Slots: L2 << 2 per short/long rest
Spell DC: 14
Spell Att Mod: +6
- Eldritch Blast 120' [A] 1d10 Force
- Mage Hand 30' [A] [1m] 10 lb limit
- Prestidigitation 10' [A] ^1h
- This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical Effects within range. [If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous Effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.]
- You create an Instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously light or snuff out a Candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
- You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
- You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
- You make a color, a small mark, or a Symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.
- Dissonant Whispers 60' [A] 5d6 Psy Dmg + Move/Wis save v DC16 for 1/2 + no move
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter 30' [A] Wis Save or fall prone/incapacitated. C^1m
- Spider Climb [A] c^1h
- Misty Step 30' [B] Line of Sight
- Mirror Image [A] 1m [d20 roll 3/6+ 2/8+ 1/11+ AC 10+D]
- Armor of Shadows
- Mask of Many Faces
Background Features [Outland Mariner]
- Musical Instrument (Reed Pipes)
- Wave Wanderer: You have an excellent memory for charts and the position of the stars. You know what needs doing on a vessel, how to scrub and trim, how to stand watch and keep a weather eye. You know how to stow cargo with an eye towards ballast. In addition you can fish or harvest sea greens for food and know how to collect and stow fresh water from the rains.
- Trickster: Truth is for people who can't lie properly
- Change: The Low are lifted up, the Mighty are brought down. That's just how it is.
- Cursed: I am Kal and I am my sister Kalia. I am Talia and I am my brother Tal. If I wake today as one, I wake tomorrow as the other. My loyalty is to the sibling who is not awake.
- Ruthless: Necromancers aside, dead men can't turn on you.
- Short Sword
- Pack | Bedroll | 50' Silk Rope | 2 weeks Rations | Water Skin | Arcane Focus
- Ring of Feather Falling