Difference between revisions of "Brahnamin's Characters - Salt"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==Salt :: Warlock :: Great Old One Patron==
Revision as of 18:26, 21 January 2021
Salt Stormborn :: Warlock :: Great Old One Patron
"The difference between gods and devils? Perspective, mostly"
- STR 17 / +3 Save (+3) || DEX 14 / +2 Save (+2) || CON 12 / +1 Save (+1)
- INT 8 / -1 Save (-1) || WIS 10 / +0 Save (+2) || CHA 13/ +1 Save (+3)
Proficiencies: [Proficiency Bonus +2]
- Athletics [+5]
- Deception [+3]
- Intimidation [+3]
- Perception [+2]
- Acrobatics [+2]
- Arcana [-1]
- Animal Handling [+0]
- History [-1]
- Insight [+0]
- Investigation [-1]
- Medicine [-1]
- Nature [-1]
- Religion [-1]
- Performance [+1]
- Persuasion [+1]
- Sleight of Hand [+2]
- Stealth [+2]
- Survival [+0]
AC 16 | HP 9 | Hit Dice: 1d8 | Initiative Modifier +2
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Racial Features [Minotaur]
Horns: You are never unarmed. You are proficient with your horns, which are a melee weapon that deals 1d10 piercing damage. Your horns grant you advantage on all checks made to shove a creature, but not to avoid being shoved yourself.
Goring Rush: When you use the Dash action during your turn, you can make a melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.
Hammering Horns: When you use the Attack action during your turn to make a melee attack, you can attempt to shove a creature with your horns as a bonus action. You cannot use this shove attempt to knock a creature prone.
Labyrinthine Recall: You can perfectly recall any path you have traveled.
Sea Reaver: You gain proficiency with navigator’s tools and vehicles (water).
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common.
Patron: Great Old One | Pact: N/A |
- 30' Telepathy Line of Sight
Spell Slots: L1 | 1 per short/long rest
Spell DC: 11
Spell Att Mod: +3
- Eldritch Blast 120' [A] 1d10 Force
- Mage Hand 30' [A] [1m] 10 lb limit
- Dissonant Whispers 60' [A] 5d6 Psy Dmg + Move/Wis save v DC16 for 1/2 + no move
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter 30' [A] Wis Save or fall prone/incapacitated. C^1m
Background Features [Outland Mariner]
- Musical Instrument (Reed Pipes)
- Wave Wanderer: You have an excellent memory for charts and the position of the stars. You know what needs doing on a vessel, how to scrub and trim, how to stand watch and keep a weather eye. You know how to stow cargo with an eye towards ballast. In addition you can fish or harvest sea greens for food and know how to collect and stow fresh water from the rains.
- Trickster: The gods don't play fair, and the devils don't even pretend to play fair. Why should I?
- Nature: Tides lift all ships. Storms drag them low. Stone and sea are deep in life. Permanence at rest, permanence in motion.
- Duty: To my shipmates. To my companions. To my clan. To the gods, may eternity damn them.
- Ruthless: Necromancers aside, dead men typically won't turn on you.
- Spear X2
- Dagger X2
- Studded Leather
- Pack | Bedroll | 50' Silk Rope | 2 weeks Rations | Water Skin | Arcane Focus