CharacterD&D 5E: Freeport 4
Zurn: Kobold Bard (2)
- STR: 10/+0 (Save +0)
- DEX: 16/+3 (Save +5)
- CON: 12/+1 (Save +1)
- INT: 14/+2 (Save +2)
- WIS: 8 /-1 (Save -1)
- CHA: 16/+3 (Save +5)
- [Proficiency Bonus: +2]
- Acrobatics: +4
- Athletics: +2
- Arcana: +4
- Animal Handling: -1
- Deception: +5
- History: +2
- Insight: -1
- Intimidation: +5
- Investigation: +2
- Medicine: -1
- Nature: +2
- Religion: +2
- Perception: -1
- Performance: +5
- Persuasion: +3
- Sleight of Hand: +3
- Stealth: +3
- Survival: -1
AC: 13 | HP: 9 | HD: 1d8 | Initiative: +3
Light Crossbow: Attack +5, Damage 1d8+3 Piercing, Range 80/320
Dagger: Attack +5, Damage 1d4+3 Piercing, Range 20/60
- Increase your Strength or Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Once per turn, when you hit a creature with an attack that deals piercing damage, you can reroll one of the attack's damage dice, and you must use the new roll.
- When you score a critical hit that deals piercing damage to a creature, you can roll one additional damage die when determining the extra piercing damage the target takes.
Draconis Kobold Racial Features
Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Trap Sense: You have advantage on saves made to avoid traps, and resistance to damage done by traps.
Arcane Lore: You are trained in Arcana.
Dragon-blooded: You know one cantrip of your choice from the sorcerer’s list.
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Draconic
Bardic Inspiration: Use a bonus action to grant someone within 60ft a d6. Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. Can be used 3 times per long rest.
Jack of All Trades: Add half your proficiency bonus to any ability check you are not already proficient in.
Song of Rest: If you or any friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain hit points at the end of the short rest by spending one or more Hit Dice, each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 hit points.
Spells Slots: 1,1,1 Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Bonus: +5
- Fire Bolt
- Mage Hand
- Vicous Mockery
- Feather Fall
- Hideous Laughter
- Faerie Fire
Smuggler Background Features
Down Low: You are acquainted with a network of smugglers who are willing to help you out of tight situations. While in a particular town, city, or other similarly sized community (DM's discretion), you and your companions can stay for free in safe houses. Safe houses provide a poor lifestyle. While staying at a safe house, you can choose to keep your presence (and that of your companions) a secret.
- I never stop smiling.
- I uphold the unwritten rules of the smugglers, who do not cheat one another or directly harm innocents.
- I intend to become the leader of the network of smugglers that I belong to.
- Lying is reflexive, and I sometimes engage in it without realizing.
- Light Crossbow
- Leather Armor
Lute | Backpack | Bedroll | Candles x5 | Rations x5 | Water skin | Disguise Kit
- 15 Gold