CharacterD&D 5E: Freeport 5
Grozdan Sleet :: Human Cleric :: (Tempest Domain)
- Ht: 5'8" | Wt: 190lbs | Skin: Olive, weathered |Hair: Black, wild | Eyes: Blue | Lv: 3 | Aln: NG |
- STR 16 / +3 Save (+3) || DEX 11 / +0 Save (+0) || CON 14 / +2 Save (+2)
- INT 9 / -1 Save (-1) || WIS 16 / +3 Save (+5) || CHA 13/ +1 Save (+3)
- Proficiencies: (Proficiency Bonus +2)
- Insight (Cleric) +5
- Medicine (Hermit) +5
- Persuasion +3
- Religion (Hermit) +2
- Acrobatics +0
- Arcana -1
- Animal Handling +3
- Athletics +3
- Deception +1
- History -1
- Intimidation +1
- Investigation -1
- Nature -1
- Perception +3
- Performance +1
- Sleight of Hand +0
- Stealth +0
- Survival +3
- Language 2
- Language 3
AC 20 | HP 24 | Hit Dice: 1d8 | Initiative Modifier +0
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Heavy Armour Master +1 Str (to 16) & While you are wearing heavy armor, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage that you take from non-magical weapons is reduced by 3.
Racial Features (Human)
- Domain: Tempest
- Proficiencies: All armour, Shields, Martial weapons
- Wrath of the Storm - I can thunderously rebuke attackers.
- When a creature within 5 feet of you that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to cause the creature to make a Dexterity saving throw.
- The creature takes 2d8 lightning or thunder damage (your choice) on a failed saving throw, and half as much damage on a successful one.
- You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (3). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- Channel Divinity - 1/rest Used: 0/1
- Turn undead: As an action, I present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring the undead. Each undead that can see/hear me within 30' must make Wis save
- If it fails, turned for 1 min. or until it takes damage. Turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from me as it can, cannot willingly
- move to a space within 30'. Also cannot take reactions. Can use only Dash action / try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If nowhere to move,
- can use Dodge action.
- Destructive Wrath (Domain): do max damage on thunder/lightning damage instead of rolling.
Spell Slots: L1 | 4 || L2 2 per short/long rest
Spell DC: 14
Spell Att Mod: +5
- Guidance - used
Spells Prepared (Wis X + L3 = 6) change after long rest
- Level 1
- Cure Wounds
- Guiding Bolt
- Healing Word
- Domain: Fog Cloud
- Domain: Thunderwave
- Level 2
- Spiritual Weapon
Background Features (Hermit)
- Proficiencies: Medicine, Religion
- Tool Proficiency : Herbalism Kit - Proficiency with this kit lets you add your proficiency bonus to any ability checks you make to identify or apply herbs. Also, proficiency with this kit is required to create antitoxin and potions of healing.
- Life of Seclusion: I needed to commune with nature, far from civilization
- Feature - Discovery: The quiet seclusion of your extended hermitage gave you access to a unique and powerful discovery. The exact nature of this revelation depends on the nature of your seclusion. It might be a great truth about the cosmos, the deities, the powerful beings of the outer planes, or the forces of nature. It could be a site that no one else has ever seen. You might have uncovered a fact that has long been forgotten, or unearthed some relic of the past that could rewrite history. It might be information that would be damaging to the people who or consigned you to exile, and hence the reason for your return to society. Work with your DM to determine the details of your discovery and its impact on the campaign.
- Personality Trait: I feel tremendous empathy for all who suffer.
- Ideal: Greater Good. My gifts are meant to be shared with all, not used for my own benefit. (Good)
- Bond: My isolation gave me great insight into a great evil that only I can destroy.
- Flaw: I’d risk too much to uncover a lost bit of knowledge.
- 0 gems
- 0 pp
- 67 gp
- 0 ep
- 5 sp
- 2 cp
- Light crossbow and 20 bolts
- Splint mail
- Shield +1 with design from the deeps
- Common clothes
- Signal whistle (neck)
- Holy symbol (neck)
- Rope, silk (50 feet) 5 lb.
- Grappling hook 4 lb.
- Hammer 3 lb.
- Holy water (flask) 1 lb.
- Alms box
- Antitoxin x 1 (gives advantage on poison saves for 1 hour)
- Bedroll 7 lb.
- Caltrops (bag of 20) 2 lb.
- Candles, 10
- Case, scroll 1 lb.
- Chalk (10 pieces)
- Crowbar 5 lb.
- Herbalism kit
- Incense, 2 blocks
- Kit, climber’s 12 lb.
- Kit, healer’s 3 lb.
- Pick, miner’s 10 lb.
- Rations, 7 days 14 lb
- Tinderbox 1 lb
- Winter blanket
- Mirror, steel 1/2 lb.
- Oil (flask X 2) 2 lb.
- Paper (5 sheets)
- Piton X 12 3 lb.
- Sack 1 cp 1/2 lb.
- Scroll case stuffed full of notes from your studies or prayers
- Shovel 5 lb.
- Spikes, iron (10) 5 lb.
To buy: Potion of healing 50 gp 1/2 lb.
- Alabaster mask
- When a child was born at once female and male, a ewe and a ram were offered to the Titans and a feast was held. An astrologer´s palms were crosed with silver and the child was named Grozdan, which means the thunderstorm on the horizon.
- As a boy, Grozdan played with the rattle and the drum. He was schooled in the legends of the three gods and the art of war. He was beaten to make him tough and was taught both pride and humility.
- As a girl, Grozdan lived as a hermit on the Blasted Rock in the Serpent Sea. She learned to hear the Titans´ voices in the storm and saw how they wield their weapons. She honed her skills and became their vessel.
- Now a man, Grozdan wears a warrior´s harness and travels the world to learn of foe and friend, of other gods and other ways. He must learn mysteries from the outside, that he may look inside and become a woman.
- Grozdan worships the storm gods Tol, Fendis and Tisa. Each has their own mutable nature and represents different aspects of the Storm according to a cycle whose natures is one of the great Mysteries.
- Pick another PC (one of your teammates). Tell me a rumor or belief your people have about their race/culture/nation. - Gan
- Tell me about a deity, spirit, or legendary creature your people either worship or fear. - trickster spirit
- Tell me something you would compromise your morals to achieve (or at least consider doing so).
- Tell me a superstition or unfounded belief that you possess.
- To Do:
- Discovery from Background
- 2nd & 3rd Languages
- Helped out at the Temple of Sekhmet and made antitoxin there
- Helped Peligro at the temple of Protius (Protius is the god of the sea and sailors; his temple evokes a sailing ship and is considered sacred neutral ground by even the worst of pirates and privateers.)
- Healer´s kit: On its own, the kit lets you stabilise someone who's been knocked to 0 hit points, as an action, without the need for a Medicine check. If you don't have a kit, you need to make a Medicine check to stabilise someone.