CharacterD&D 5e: ROTGQ - Rider 4
Tulki :: Kitsune Cleric :: (Beauty Domain)
- Ht: 4'11" | Wt: 85lbs | Skin: XX |Hair: XX | Eyes: XX | Lv: 1 | Aln: NG |
- STR 8 / -1 Save (-1) || DEX 12 / +1 Save (+1) || CON 11 / +0 Save (+0)
- INT 10 / +0 Save (+0) || WIS 16 / +3 Save (+5) || CHA 17/ +3 Save (+5)
- Proficiencies: (Proficiency Bonus +2)
- Athletics +x
- Deception +x
- Insight +x
- Sleight of Hand +x
- Stealth +x
- Acrobatics +x
- Arcana +x
- Animal Handling +x
- History +x
- Intimidation +x
- Investigation +x
- Medicine +x
- Nature +x
- Perception +x
- Performance +x
- Persuasion +x
- Religion +x
- Survival +x
- Dwarven Trade
AC XX | HP 8 | Hit Dice: 1d8 | Initiative Modifier +1
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Racial Features (Kitsune)
Speed: 30 (While not carrying anything in your hands you can drop to all fours and increase your movement speed to 35 feet)
Kitsune Trickery: You can appear as a human equivalent of yourself indefinitely using a very simple illusion magic, you cannot change alter your illusionary human self. A creature looking directly at you can make a Intelligence (Investigation) check, to tell that you are not what you appear to be, though they still cannot perceive your true form. The DC for this check is equal to 10 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier. This magic is detectable by spells such as detect magic and dispelled in an antimagic field or by a successful dispel magic. Your proficiency bonus is considered the level of the spell for the sake of dispel magic. If your illusion is dispelled you cannot use the effect again until after a long rest.
Kitsune Awareness: You have the ability to hear falsehoods for what they are. You know if you hear a creature willingly lie. A creature hidden from divination magic reveals nothing.
Kitsune Divinity: You know the produce flame cantrip, with the exception that your flame is blue. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the bless spell once and need to finish a long rest before you can cast it again. When you reach 5th level, you can also cast the calm emotions spell once and need to finish a long rest before you can cast it again. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
Second Language: You can speak, read and write Celestial.
- Domain: Beauty
- Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons.
- X -
- Channel Divinity - 1/rest Used: 0/1
- Turn undead: As an action, I present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring the undead. Each undead that can see/hear me within 30' must make Wis save
- If it fails, turned for 1 min. or until it takes damage. Turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from me as it can, cannot willingly
- move to a space within 30'. Also cannot take reactions. Can use only Dash action / try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If nowhere to move,
- can use Dodge action.
Spell Slots: L1 | 2
Spell DC: X
Spell Att Mod: +5
Spells Prepared (X)
- Domain: Charm Person
- Domain: Heroism
Background Features (Prisoner)
- Proficiencies: Sleight of Hand, X
- Tool Proficiency : X
- Feature - Time on the Inside: As a prisoner, you quickly learned how life inside a prison works. It didn’t take you long to understand the various routines and tricks involved with surviving in such a place. As such, whenever you are in or dealing with a prison that you spend at least four hours studying, you always have at least some idea concerning the following (the GM has final discretion on what information is available to you, but these are some examples): how to find the major figures among the jailers and inmates, what general types of threats and hazards might be present to the occupants, the best way to contact the outside world, who might deal in contraband or be able to smuggle items in or out, and possible avenues to infiltrate or escape.
- Personality Trait: I don’t share my food.
- Ideal: Freedom. Being locked up is the worst thing imaginable.
- Bond: I still owe a debt to the person that helped get me out of prison.
- Flaw: I‘m plagued by nightmares and horrible memories.
- 0 gems
- 0 pp
- 0 gp
- 0 ep
- 10 sp
- 0 cp
- Light crossbow and 20 bolts
- Leather Armor
- Priest´s pack or Explorer´pack | Winter blanket
- Set of common clothes | Herbalism kit | Holy symbol
To buy from: XX