To campaign: DnD5 theSavageTide
Name species, class, level
Height:; Weight:; Hair Color:
Background: Acolyte: Shelter of the Faithful
|Strength*||12||Mod: +1; Saving Throw: +3|
|Dexterity||16||Mod: +3; Saving Throw: +3|
|Constitution*||16||Mod: +3; Saving Throw: +5|
|Intelligence||10||Mod: +0; Saving Throw: +0|
|Wisdom||13||Mod: +1; Saving Throw: +1|
|Charisma||8||Mod: -1; Saving Throw: -1|
- * Proficiency with these Saving Throws
- Hit Points: 31 (3HD, +3 CON Mod)
- Armor Class: 18/19 (half-plate+1 +dex 2 +misc 1)
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Deity: Bahamut
- Alignment: NG
- Initiative: +3
- Languages: Common, Halfling, Draconic, Infernal, Giant
- * Rapier: Attack Bonus: +5; Damage: 1D8+3 piercing; Qualities: Finesse
- * 2nd Rapier: bonus action to attack- Attack Bonus: +5; Damage: 1D8 piercing; Qualities: Finesse
- * Light Crossbow: Attack Bonus: +5; Damage: 1D8+3 piercicng; Qualities: Ammo (range), Loading
- Size: Small
- Movement: 25ft
- Languages: Common, Halfling
- Brave: You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
- Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
- Stout Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.
FIGHTER Class ABILITIES
- Fighting Style: Two-Weapon Fighting
- Second Wind: Recover 1d10+3 HP, Bonus Action, Short or Long Rest to reuse
- Action Surge: Take a second action, Short or Long Rest to reuse
- Rune Knight: Bonus Proficiencies (Smith's Tools, Giant language), 2 Runes (Rune Save DC 13), Giant's Might (Bonus Action: Become Large for 1 minute, get Advantage on Str Checks and Saves, one attack/turn gets an extra d6 damage, 2 uses/Long Rest)
- Runes Known: Cloud Rune (Advantage on Sleight of Hand and Deception checks, use Reaction when someone within 30' is Hit to make the attacker attack a different target other than themselves, Short Rest), Stone Rune (Advantage on Insight checks, Darkvision 120', when a creature ends its turn within 30', use Reaction to make them Incapacitated and Charmed with Speed 0 for 1 minute, Wis save to prevent, re-check at the end of each of their turns, Short Rest)
Weapon and Armor Proficiencies
- Weapons: all
- Armor: all
- Shields: all
- Acrobatics (DEX) +5
- Animal Handling (WIS) +1
- Arcana (INT) +0
- Athletics (STR) +3
- Deception (CHA) -1
- History (INT) +0
- Insight (WIS) +3
- Intimidation (CHA) -1
- Investigation (INT) +0
- Medicine (WIS) +1
- Nature (INT) +0
- Perception (WIS) +1
- Performance (CHA) -1
- Persuasion (CHA) -1
- Religion (INT) +2
- Sleight-of-Hands (DEX) +3
- Stealth (DEX) +3
- Survival (WIS) +1
Skills in Bold are with proficiency
Dual Wielder: You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following benefits:
- You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
- You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one handed melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
- You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.
Encumbrance: 120 lbs
|Half-Plate +1||2 lbs|
|10 gold pices (in pouch)||0.1 lbs|
Gear: Light Crossbow, 25 bolts, 2 Daggers, Holy Symbol (Amulet, Bahamut), Explorer's Pack, Vestments, Common Clothes, Potion of Healing, Antitoxin, 2 Holy Water, 6 GP
Sister Charity was born to a wealthy landowning family, where her birth was an awkward complication. She's never quite understood the full details, but apparently her being born threw a wide range of inheritence claims and arranged marriages into disarray. As a result, she was, at a young age, sent (with a substantial donation) to be raised in the Blessed Egg Temple, an institution dedicated to the worship of Bahamut and the raising of foundlings and orphans. She quickly tired of the cynical indifference shown by the highest ranks at the temple-- it was something of a punishment post-- and eventually ran away. She'd learned fighting skills at the temple, and so set out to make her own place in the world.