D&D5E: Scourge of the Slavelords - Ruvyana
Ruvyana d'Amasku :: L5 Tiefling Warlock (CG)
Difference between gods and devils? Perspective, mostly.
- STR 10 +0 Save (+0) || DEX 14 +2 Save (+2) || CON 12 +1 Save (+1)
- INT 14 +2 Save (+2) || WIS 11 +0 Save (+3) || CHA 20 +5 Save (+8)
- Resistant to Fire [1/2 Damage]
Skills and Feats
Proficiencies: [Proficiency Bonus +3]
- Religion [+5]
- Investigation [+5]
- Sleight of Hnad [+5]
- Stealth [+5]
- Deception [+5]
- Performance [+5]
- Athletics [+0]
- Acrobatics [+2]
- History [+2]
- Nature [+2]
- Arcana [+2]
- Animal Handling [+0]
- Insight [+0]
- Medicine [+0]
- Perception [+0]
- Survival [+0]
- Intimidation [+5]
- Persuasion [+5]
Skilled at mimicry and dramatics, you gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You have advantage on Charisma (Deception) and Charisma (Performance) checks when trying to pass yourself off as a different person.
- You can mimic the speech of another person or the sounds made by other creatures. You must have heard the person speaking, or heard the creature make the sound, for at least 1 minute. A successful Wisdom (Insight) check contested by your Charisma (Deception) check allows a listener to determine that the effect is faked.
AC 15 | HP 33 | Hit Dice: 5d8 | Initiative Modifier +2
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Racial Features [Tiefling]
Hellish Resistance: Fire Resistance [1/2 damage]
- Thaumaturgy Cantrip
- Hellish Rebuke: 60' [R] 3d10 << 1 per long rest
- Darkness: 60' [A] 15'r [C^10m] << 1 per long rest
Class Features [Warlock: Great Old One - Pact of the Chain]
- 30'Telepathy Line of Sight
Spell Slots: L3 << 2 per short/long rest
Spell DC: 16
Spell Att Mod: +8
- Eldritch Blast 120' [A] 1d10+5 Force x 2 rays
- Mage Hand 30' [A] [1m] 10 lb limit
- Prestidigitation 10' [A] ^1h
- This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical Effects within range. [If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous Effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.]
- You create an Instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously light or snuff out a Candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
- You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
- You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
- You make a color, a small mark, or a Symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.
- Thaumaturgy 30' [A] 1m
- You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical Effects within range. [If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute Effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.]
- Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
- You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
- You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
- You create an Instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
- You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
- You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
- Dissonant Whispers 60' [A] 5d6 Psy Dmg + Move/Wis save v DC16 for 1/2 + no move
- Spider Climb [A] c^1h
- Misty Step 30' [B] Line of Sight
- Mirror Image [A] 1m [d20 roll 3/6+ 2/8+ 1/11+ AC 10+D]
- Fly [A] c^10m
- Gaseous Form [A] c^1h
- Agonizing Blast
- Armor of Shadows
- Gift of the Depths
Background Features [Urchin]
- Slight of Hand
- Musical Instrument: Flute
- City Secrets
- Trickster: Truth is for people who can't lie properly
- Change: The Low are lifted up, the Mighty are brought down. That's just how it is.
- Wanted: I hid among the houses of the gods and am accused of desecrating the temple of Boccob.
- Ruthless: Necromancers aside, dead men can't turn on you.
- Short Sword
- Pack | Bedroll | 50' Silk Rope | 2 weeks Rations | Water Skin | Arcane Focus
- Ring of Feather Falling
- Healing Potion 2d4+2