D&D 5E: Smallfolk of Dragon's Reach
|Character||Race / Role||Player||Level|
|Brekki Longtoes||Grippli Ranger||Max||3|
|Helmut the Trekker||Halfling Ranger||Meriss||3|
|Jonnalyn Silver||Halfling Bard||Talisman||3|
|Rosto Sesskarr||Kobold Artificer||Garyfury||3|
|DM||Shenanigans & Misdemeanors||kokopelli|
* indicates featured saves
The Islands of the Archipelago
- The Hall of the Mountain King - Underneath the single high mountain of Alichokka lie the warrens and labyrinths of the gnomes and the small dwarves of the reach. Kobolds and Goblins also dwell beneath the mountain, but far lower than the dwarves typically go.
- The North Fjord - Between the Northwest and Northeast halves of the great isle is a long and deep four-pronged fjord, the edges of which are inhabited by the coastal halflings.
- Blackwater Brake - The south-western cape of the island is a great swampland, primarily inhabited by the Grippli. Goblins live here as well.
- The Eastern Moors - Nearly the entire eastern side of the great island is the province of the lowland clans of human folk, mostly fishers and farmers, but small settlements of gnomes and halflings can also be found.
- Trader Down - Located on the deep harbor in the southwest corner of the island, Trader Down is the major port of Faer and the closest thing in Dragon's Reach to an actual city. Goods from all over the archipelago may be found in Trader Down.
- Northport - Located in a tight bay at the northern end of the island, Northport is dug straight into the sea-facing cliffs and has an underground Harbour that the tallest ships can only access at low tide. Northport is primarily an expansive fishing village, but it is said to be a place to receive illicit and smuggled goods.
- The Midlands - The center of Faer is lush farmland primarily cultivated by human clans settled in small cooperative villages.
- Ijon Tower - Ijon Tower is a monastery perched on the north cliffline of Ki. It takes adherents of all races.
The Outer Reach
The Seas of the Archipelago
The Winward Sea
The Leeward Sea
Orokos - Online Dice Roller.
Roll 20 - 5e Online.
Absences Thread - If you can't post for whatever reason let us know here or in OOC.
- I am asking for a daily posting commitment for this game as a general rule, with the understanding that posting might be less frequent on weekends and holidays.
- If you will not be able to post, for whatever reason, please ping us in OOC so we know what is going on or post to the Absences Thread (I pretty much check that thing every time it lights up).
- Please include the following header at the top of each IC Post:
- Character Name [AC ? | HP Current/Max | Spell DC ? (if applicable)]
- OOC blocks are fine for showing dice rolls and brief OOC comments directly related to a particular post. Please sblock if you need to include large blocks of text related to your IC post. All other OOC content should go in the OOC thread itself.
- Please link your results back to your dice roller.