D&D 5e: Exile Character 06
Lady Marga Cressi Mol of Pastillovilla
Marga always clashed with her parents' rules. She spent a lot of time with her Aunt Hetti, who taught her various unseemly skills a proper lady would never know. When she was to be married off to the Count of Vulpya, a man three times her age, in order to secure waterway rights for the family, she rebelled. Hetti acquired the family armor for Marga and suggested she pretend to be a guard as she sneaked out of the palace. She fled in the one night with a lot of Hetti's old adventuring gear in addition to the armor. She also sent Marga in the direction of her old adventuring partner, Warren, a cleric of twilight.
Warren saw potential in Marga and taught her the ways of twilight. Marga was a bit slow learning the tenets of the religion but excelled at the practical parts of her studies. While traveling with Warren, Marga was separated from him when she fell into the feywild. She does not remember being in the feywild but she did gain some benefits from her stay there. She also exited the feywild far from home, which was convenient for staying away from her family, but she was not aware of local customers. It seems that picking pockets is frowned on in this area.
- Race: Human; Class-Level: Twilight Cleric-5; Background: Custom
- Alignment: Neutral; Proficiency Bonus: +3
- Passive Perception: 15; Passive Investigation: 9; Darkvision: 300 ft
- Hit Dice: 5d8+15; Spent HD: None
- Strength: 11 (+0); Athletics: +3
- Dexterity: 16 (+3); Sleight of Hand: +6, Stealth: +6, thieves' tools: +6
- Constitution: 16 (+3);
- Intelligence: 8 (-1); Religion: +2
- Wisdom: 14 (+2); SAVES: +5, Insight: +5, Perception: +5
- Charisma: 9 (-1); SAVES: +2
- Speed: 30 ft
- Initiative: +3
- AC: 21 (half plate + dex + shield)
- HP: 43/43; TEMP: 0
- Immune: frightened condition
- Channel Divinity: 1/1
- Spell Slots: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 2/2, misty step: 1/1, identify: 1/1
- Rapier: +6 melee 1d8+3 piercing
- Short Bow: +6 ranged 1d6+3 piercing; Range: 80/320
- Cantrips: guidance (C,1m), spare the dying, thaumaturgy, toll of the dead (60')
- 1st Level: bless (C,1m), cure wounds, faerie fire (D/C,1m,60'), guiding bolt (120'), identity (FT/R), sleep (D,1m,90')
- 2nd Level: lesser restoration, locate object (C,10m), misty step (FT/bonus action), moonbeam (D/C,1m,120'), see invisibility (D,1h)
- 3rd Level: aura of vitality (D/C,1m), counterspell (60'), Leomund's tiny hut (D/R), spirit guardians (C,10m)
- Key: C=concentration, D=domain spell, FT=fey touched spell, R=ritual spell
- Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal
- Tools: disguise kit, thieves' tools
- Skills: athletics, insight, perception, religion, sleight of hand, stealth
- Armor: light armor, medium armor, heavy armor, shields
- Weapons: all simple and martial weapons
- Extra feat: Medium Armor Master
- Extra language or skill: Athletics
Race: Human (variant)
- Ability Score Increase: +1 to DEX and CON; Bonus Skill: Perception; Bonus Feat: Fey Touched
- Languages: Common, Infernal
Background: Custom (The noble urchin)
- Skills: Sleight of Hand, Stealth; Tools: thieves' tools; Language: Abyssal
- On the run: TODO (won't matter, most of these background abilities need access to the "real" world)
- Fey Touched: (human) Your exposure to the Feywild's magic has changed you, granting you the following benefits:
- Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma score by 1 , to a maximum of 20. (Wisdom)
- You learn the misty step spell and one 1st-level spell of your choice. The 1st-level spell must be from the divination or enchantment school of magic. You can cast each of these spells without expending a spell slot. Once you cast either of these spells in this way, you can't cast that spell in this way again until you finish a long rest. You can also cast these spells using spell slots you have of the appropriate level. The spells' spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat. (Misty Step, Identify)
- Medium Armor Master: (free) You have practiced moving in medium armor to gain the following benefits:
- Wearing medium armor doesn't impose disadvantage on your Dexterity (Stealth) checks.
- When you wear medium armor, you can add 3, rather than 2, to your AC if you have a Dexterity of 16 or higher.
- War Caster: (ASI4) You have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits:
- You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage.
- You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands.
- When a hostile creature's movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature
- Skills: Insight, Religion
- Spellcasting: Spell Save DC: 13, Spell Attack Modifier: +5, Spells Prepared per Day: 7
- Domain: Twilight
- Domain Spells: faerie fire, sleep, moonbeam, see invisibility, aura of vilatily, leomund's tiny hut
- Bonus Proficiencies: You gain profidency with martial weapons and heavy armor.
- Eyes of Night: You can see through the deepest gloom. You have darkvision out to a range of 300 feet. In that radius, you can see in dim light as if it were bright light and in darkness as if it were dim light. As an action, you can magically share the darkvision of this feature with willing creatures you can see within 10 feet of you, up to a number of creatures equal to your Wisdom modifier (minimum of one creature). The shared darkvision lasts for 1 hour. Once you share it, you can't do so again until you finish a long rest, unless you expend a spell slot of any level to share it again.
- Vigilant Blessing: The night has taught you to be vigilant. As an action, you give one creature you touch (including possibly yourself) advantage on the next initiative roll the creature makes. This benefit ends immediately after the roll or if you use this feature again.
- Channel Divinity: (1/day)
- Turn Undead: range 30 ft, duration 1 minute
- Twilight Sanctuary: You can use your Channel Divinity to refresh your allies with soothing twilight. As an action, you present your holy symbol, and a sphere of twilight emanates from you. The sphere is centered on you, has a 30-foot radius, and is filled with dim light. The sphere moves with you, and it lasts for 1 minute or until you are incapacitated or die. Whenever a creature (including you) ends its turn in the sphere, you can grant that creature one of these benefits:
- You grant it temporary hit points equal to ld6 plus your cleric level.
- You end one effect on it causing it to be charmed or frightened.
- ASI, 4th level: Feat: War Caster
- Destroy Undead: CR of 1/2 or lower.
- clothes, traveler's
- Pastillovilla Family Half Plate
- holy symbol emblazened on chest
- +1 AC, grant immunity to the frightened condition, once per long rest: cast fear as the spell, targets makes saves at disadvantage.
- Short bow
- quiver, arrows (40)
- clothes, fine
- clothes, common
- mess kit