D&D 5e: Exiles of the Neverwhen
Kofla Fogtide played by Darad Zhall
Amaranth played by Kittlefish
Baskar Hammerhands played by Mr Adventurer
Lt. Jacob Marlow played by lordmcdeath
Lady Marga Cressi Mol played by jmucchiello
Orokos - Online Dice Roller.
Roll 20 - 5e Online.
Absences Thread - If you can't post for whatever reason let us know here or in OOC.
Wiki Edits: If you are waiting for moderation on your character wiki, go HERE to get put on the pre-approved list.
- I prefer to keep as close to a daily posting rate as seems reasonable, with the understanding that posting might be less frequent on weekends and holidays. In practical terms that usually works out to 3-4 IC posts per player per week. I may opt to move on ahead of your character action at 24-36 hrs from the most recent GM update if you have not yet posted.
- Please post as you have opportunity rather than wait for turn/initiative order. I'll sort out action sequence when I update.
- If you will not be able to post, please ping us in OOC if you can, so we know what is going on, or post to the Absences Thread (I pretty much check that thing every time it lights up).
- Please include as much of the following header as applies to your character at the top of each IC Post:
- Character Name [AC ? | HP Current/Max | Spell DC ? | Spell Slots
- OOC blocks are fine for showing dice rolls and brief OOC comments directly related to a particular post. Please sblock if you need to include large blocks of text related to your IC post. All other OOC content should go in the OOC thread itself.
- Please link your results back to your dice roller.
- Please DO NOT post your dice rolls or action statements in the OOC thread. That's more running around than I want to do for GM updates. Thanks.
A Note on PVP
I prefer not to run games that lean heavily to PVP. So, if you wan't to do something that directly acts against another player's chasracter there are two options.
- Unilateral Permission: The other player agrees to your action. No rolls are needed. Just RP it out.
- Limited Permission: The other player doesn't agree that it is an automatic thing, but does agree to let the dice decide.
Note: If the players involved do not agree to PVP, it doesn't happen. Move on with something else.