Dreams of a Fallen Crown:House Rules
- 1 General
- 2 Combat
- 3 Charms
- You may have an unlimited number of specialties, though none can be higher than 3. (CB:74)
- You may channel a virtue as many times as you wish per story.
- You may channel virtues without spending willpower, by immediately taking points of Limit equal to the rating of the virtue.
- In addition to the standard Limit rules, a player can act according to their Virtue Flaw to regain Willpower and remove Limit. Acting according to the Virtue Flaw will remove one or more points of Limit, based on the severity and duration of the outburst. Each point of Limit removed allows for the immediate regain of 1 point of temporary Willpower. (CB:103)
- Actual Limit Breaking is unchanged, except instead of regaining the Virtue's rating in temporary Willpower back, the Exalt regains ALL spent Willpower. (CB:103)
- In addition to the languages given by the Linguistics skill, you may spend 3 xp (1 bonus point) each to learn an additional languages without increasing your skill. (CB:109)
- The listed costs (10xp/5bp) on Art specialties for Occult applies to Mortals. Exalted use the standard cost of Specialties (3xp/1bp). (CB:137)
- Reflexive charms do not prevent the use of other charms, nor are they prevented by other charms. They do not have to be combo'ed. This effectively expands the Terrestrial charm advantage to apply to all Essence users.
- Spells cost 2 xp less than the listed values, so 8xp each, 6xp if you have Occult as a favored/caste Ability. Training time is unchanged. (CB:274)
- If an artifact has an attuned Hearthstone set within it from a Manse with a rating at least as high as that of the artifact, then the attunement cost can be ignored. (CB:380)
- Paired Short Daiklaves count as a single artifact for the purposes of charms that effect weapons. (CB:386)
- Actions on the same tick are NOT simultaneous (CB:141). Instead, multiple participants on a tick act in descending order of their Join Battle totals (not total of rolled successes, but the total dice that they roll). If this total is a tie, then the actions are simultaneous.
- Social Combat does not automatically use long-ticks (CB:169). Long-Ticks are for Mass combat situations, whether physical, social, or both. However, using social combat in a regular-tick timeframe narrows it down to single-targets, while on the long-scale, it can be used on groups.
- (Ability) Essence Flow (CB:187)
- Replace current effect with: Any activation of this Ability's Excellency charms apply to each roll and calculated value of this Abiliity for the remainder of the current tick.
Four Flaws of Invulnerability
- The Four Flaws are utterly ignored. Selecting one for any perfect defense is unnecessary. Ignore any mention of them. (CB:194)
- Glorious Solar Saber (CB:192)
- No more than half your available points (round up) can be applied to each of Accuracy or Defense.
- Protection of Celestial Bliss (CB:194)
- Also allows the stored Heavenly Guardian Defense uses to be applied against unexpected attacks. Additionaly, allows for a free weapon-draw when triggered, thus allowing it to be used when a weapon is available, but not in-hand.
- Durability of Oak Meditation (CB:206)
- Cost has been changed to 1 mote.
- Terrestrial Circle Sorcery (CB:220)
- During character creation, aquiring this charm provides 3 Terrestrial Circle spells for free.
- Flow Like Blood (CB:227)
- Also allows user to ignore Multiple Attacker rules in their entirety.
- Combos can be created on-the-fly for a cost of 1 temporary willpower. A purchased combo has no willpower cost. (CB:244)
Note: I stole a bunch of stuff from here.