Dwellers in Dark Dungeons
A Campaign Run by thirdkingdom to Playtest New Rules
- Name, Class, Level, HP, AC, Initiative, Main Weapon Attack Bonus and Damage
- Jacques, Thief 2, 12/12 HP, AC 12, Init 0, longsword +4 for 1d8+2, longbow +1 for 1d8+2
- Konrad, Fighter 2, 11/15 HP, AC 17, Init +2, Battle Axe +4 for 1d8+3, Shortbow +4 for 1d6+1
- Mishka, Fighter 1, 5/13 HP, AC 14, Init -1, Two-handed sword +4 for 1d10+3, Shortbow +0 for 1d6+1
- Everiat Grim, Thief 2, 5/5 HP, AC 12, Init +0, Handaxe +2 to hit for 1d6 melee and thrown
- Cyr, Fighter 2 | 14/14 HP | AC 13 | Init +2 | Longbow +4, 1d8+2 damage | Long sword +3, 1d8+2 damage
- Malgrim, Cleric 2, 5/5 HP, AC 14, Init 0, Longsword +1, 1d8+1, Light Crossbow +1 1d6
- Nyssa the Enchantress Magic-user 1, 4/4 HP, AC 11, Init +1, Dagger +1, 1d4, Dagger (thrown) +2, 1d4
- Dwellers Blank Character Sheet
Encumbrance and Movement / Treasure
|Jacques||5||4 / 8 / 11 / 14||10||8 / 16 / 22 / 28||90'|
|Konrad||6||4 / 8 / 11 / 14||7+5||8 / 16 / 22 /28||90'||short spear made out of a silverish metal |
spoon and bowl made out of a silverish metal
3 short bows
|Mishka||11||4 / 8 / 11 / 14||18+2||8 / 17 / 23 / 29||60'||3 polished quartzes (10 gp each), four whitish onyxes (75 gold each)|
|Everiat||5||2 / 5 / 8 / 11||11+4||6 / 11 / 17 / 23||90'||a small velvet bag, containing ten topazes, each worth 500 gold apiece |
a small vial of iron, stoppered and unlabeled.
|Cyr||9||3 / 7 / 10 / 13||12||7 / 14' / 20 / 26||60'|
|Malgrim||6||2 / 5 / 8 / 11||8+2||5 / 10 / 16 / 22||60'||a small book, bound in greenish leather. The writing inside is in Common, and at a quick glance looks to be a prayer book or something similar. |
a set of pan pipes, fashioned from bone. A scroll case containing a scroll of CLW
When assigning treasure to be carried by a hero, add the treasure's encumbrance after the base encumbrance with a + sign.
- A backpack can hold 12 stowed items, a large sack 6 and a small sack 2.
- Post #1 IC
- The Fane of of Vidmar is rumored to hold the burial treasures of a long-forgotten bandit chieftain, to the north of Junction in hex 43.23.
- The Shrine of Sabeth has been abandoned since the middle of the last Cycle, on the road east to Rhea's Ford, and held several holy relics before all contact with it was lost. It lies in hex 39.25.
- To the south of Junction, on the banks of the River Sarn, a group of fishermen spied a curious round door set into the western bank, exposed from erosion caused by snowmelt. It is found in hex 42.28
- The few travelers who've made their way west from Rhea's Ford have reported attacks by a band of goblins, preying on those foolhardy individuals who make the trip through the thick woods. From the tales, it sounds like most of the attacks have occured in hexes 46.27 and 47.27.
- A small village to the west, Cyndun, is reported to have been taken over by bandits. If true, surely it is but a matter of time before the bandits venture east to raid the larger and wealthier village of Junction. Cyndun is a day's walk west, across the Sarn.
- Post 767 IC
- The previous day a spring caravan from the larger city of Rhea's Ford, to the east, was attacked by goblins and several merchants and a number of guards slain. The surviving merchant is offering a 500 gold reward for the return of her trade goods and the extermination of the goblins.
- Fishermen on the Sarn have seen suspicious looking individuals eyeing them from the undergrowth on the wester shores of the river. Thus far nothing has happened.
- An adventuring party found a wondrous circlet of thorns in a shrine to the east, hidden in a pool of water that fronted the abandoned temple. The adventurers are selling them as Sabeth's Crown, an artifact from the olden days.
- Several boats from the village of Hob, a mining community to the south, have made their way upstream bearing iron ore. They are seeking adventurers willing to head south to aid them in fighting off a tribe of gnolls that has been harassing their community the past month or so.