Difference between revisions of "Federigo Soto"
m (→Inventory: Readjusted gold amount)
|Line 159:||Line 159:|
|gold (in pouch)
Revision as of 12:23, 14 April 2021
To campaign: DnD5 theSavageTide
Federigo Soto Level 3 Human Rogue (Swashbuckler)
Height:5'9"; Weight:150 lbs; Hair Color: Brown
Bonds: The spirit of adventure, the wide open sea and a group of companions to explore with.
Flaws: Insults to his code. Believes a duel would be necessary; not necessarily fair ones though.
Ideals: Being a "gentleman pirate", as his book describes.
Traits: Driven by a wanderlust and enjoy sailing into new ports.
|Strength||10||Mod: +0; Saving Throw: +0|
|Dexterity*||16||Mod: +3; Saving Throw: +5|
|Constitution||13||Mod: +1; Saving Throw: +1|
|Intelligence*||10||Mod: +0; Saving Throw: +2|
|Wisdom||13||Mod: +1; Saving Throw: +1|
|Charisma||14||Mod: +2; Saving Throw: +2|
- * Proficiency with these Saving Throws
- Hit Points: 21 (3 HD (2d8), +1)
- Armor Class: 15 (+3 DEX, +2 studded leather)
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Deity: Procan
- Hero Points: 6/6
- Initiative: +5 (+CHA from Rakish Audacity)
- Rapier: Attack Bonus: +5; Damage: 1d8+3; Qualities: Finesse
- Dagger: Attack Bonus: +5; Damage: 1d4+3; Qualities: Finesse, light, thrown
- Size: Medium
- Movement: 30ft
- Languages: Common, Primordial
- Sneak Attack: Extra damage with finesse weapons in certain cases (current level: +2d6)
- Expertise: Double proficiency in arbitrarily chosen skills
- Cunning Action: Bonus action to disengage, hide, or dash
- Thieves' Cant: Code that can hide messages in "normal" conversation. Also know signs and symbols that can convey short messages.
- Fancy Footwork: On Federigo's turn creature attacked by him cannot make opportunity attacks on him.
- Rakish Audacity: Add CHA modifier to Initiative modifier; Sneak Attack against a creature within 5 ft. can also trigger when no other creatures are within 5 ft. of Federigo and attack is not made at disadvantage.
- Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
- Armor: Light armour
- Shields: N/A
- Other: Thieves' tools, navigator's tools
Proficiency in skills that are italic; expertise in skills that are in bold.
|Animal Handling (WIS)||+1|
|Insight (WIS)||+3 (Passive Insight: 13)|
|Perception (WIS)||+5 (Passive Perception: 15)|
|Sleight of Hand (DEX)||+3|
- Defensive Duelist: While wielding proficient finesse weapon, use reaction against melee attack to add proficiency bonus to AC.
Encumbrance: 150 lbs.
|Burglar's pack||47.5 lbs|
|5 gold pieces (in pouch)||0.1 lbs|
|Studded leather||13 lbs|
|Quiver (20 arrows)||1 lb|
|Thieves' tools||1 lb|
|Bag of caltrops (2)||4 lbs|
- Goggles Of Night (Wondrous item, uncommon)
- While wearing these dark lenses, you have darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision, wearing the goggles increases its range by 60 feet.
A Saltmarsh local, Federigo has always had a taste for adventure after reading a novel about famed dashing pirate captain Blythe. He bases his conduct around Blythe, and strives to discover his own treasure and spread tales of his adventures. He hopped on ships searching for adventure, but the only adventure he found was loading shipments on and off ships.
- Guideline #5: Impress your name on friend and foe.
- Guideline #18: Guideline #18: Steal not when your patron promises or gives you a deserved reward.