Kiko :: Human Resources
"A clear willingness to shoot someone is a valid negotiating tactic."
War Scion: After your parents died, you were raised by a never-ending caravan of well meaning but disreputable soldier types.
- Duìzhǎng: You hold the honorary rank of "Captain" in browncoat hearts throughout the verse because of who your folks were. - Spend 1 PP to create a Asset to represent a specialist you can call on.
- Eyes in Back: Your eyes are always moving. - When you need to get into or out of a situation quick or quiet, spend 1 PP to roll your Notice die and add it to your total on any Move or Sneak roll.
[Highlighted Skills: Fight/Influence/Shoot]
Hustler: You know your way around a pool hall, and you know your way around a good con.
- Risky Business: Sometimes taking a chance now pays off later. - If you replace your Skill die in a roll with a you get a BDHD equal to that skill’s normal die rating if you successfully set or raise the stakes.
- Shell Game: You have mastered the art of misdirection. - Step up or double Trick for an action. Both 1s and 2s count as jinxes.
[Highlighted Skills: Perform/Notice/Trick]
Slip of a Girl How much trouble could you possibly be?
- Squeeze Through: Being little has its advantages. Spend 1 PP to squeeze through bars or a portal that are normally too small for a person.
- Living Mannequin: Trick to disappearin is to make sure folk don't see what they're looking to see. When you disguise yourself for a job, spend 1 PP to create a Cunning Disguise Asset.
[Highlighted Skills: Move/Shoot/Sneak]
Episode Points 
Birthplace: Beaumonde || Allegiance: Independent
Height: 170 centimeters (5' 7") || Weight: 54 kilos (120 lbs) || Age: 19 standard years
Tattoos: Kiko has simple independent insignia in browncoat-brown tattooed on her cheeks - Captain's bars under her right eye in honor of her fallen father and a Lieutenant's bar under her left eye in honor of her fallen mother.
Parents [deceased]: Mother - Lieutenant Han Katherine; Father - Captain Han Kenji
Kiko lost both her parents in the war and has been on her own ever since.
Not ever, really.
Her father was a captain in the Browncoat Militia, and her mother was a lieutenant with Independence Intelligence, and though they both managed to get themselves killed, they made an impression on a lot of soldiers before they did.
Those soldiers have been dropping in on Kiko in groups and pairs and individually since the end of the war, making sure she has what she needs. Making sure she learns the important things. Like when to fold, when to double down, how to drink without puking, how to puke on cue, and how to shoot.
She really, really excels at shooting.
She has enjoyed their sporadic presence in her life, her band of helpful misfits. They've shown her that her parents mattered - that they made a difference in a lot of lives - and she's picked up a useful skill or three through association along the way.
Not being the overly ambitious type, Kiko mostly makes her way in the verse hustling pool. Other players who trolled the circuit call her 'Stick,' not so much for her skill at billiards as her willingness to introduce a head to the end of her cue for coming at her wrong. It's her life. She enjoys it.
When things go smooth.
But it's been a long gorramn while since things went smooth.