I Bless the Rains Down In Eiphoria:Ikko the Crow
Ikko the Crow(level 1)
- Goal: Reform the land with a re-invigorated teaching of the law and bring justice to the people, also become Abbot at some point..
- Height: 6'4" / Weight: 140 lbs.
- Monk from an unremarkable but respectable family
- Sent to a monastery to learn self control and temperature control, but had a religious awakening as a novice.
- His Abbot is delighted at his spiritual progress and remarkable abilities, and has sent him out on a pilgrimage across Eiphoria that is all about learning how suffering and injustice are the lot of the common man, and in now way an excuse to get him out of his (nonexistent) hair for awhile.
|Influence||2||2||Earned per Month|
|Base||Mod||Armour Penalty||Final Save|
- AC: 2
- Type: Body of Iron Will
- Base Attack Bonus: +1
- Fray Die: 1d8
|Fists of Black Iron||Strength||+5||Melee||1d12+4 (if both hands free)/1d10+4 (if not)|
Con to 18, does not need to eat, drink, sleep or breathe
- Body of Iron Will
- Defy the Iron
Str to 19, Lift or break anything humanly possible to handle
- Fists of Black Iron
- Thews of the Gods
Shed daylight at will up to 200', Cannot be blinded or have vision impaired, invincible vs fire
- Purity of Brilliant Law
Ikko is eccentric -- he has taken the old teaching stories of monastic life to heart without considering that they're the local equivalent of folktales, and his ability to do things out of old stories doesn't help. He alternates between being serious and bookish and then being mischievous or flies into a fury, then later meditates endlessly to calm himself.