Medalion of Mesob
The origins of the Medallions of Mesob are lost in the antiquity of the Tosian shadows. Little is known of them save rumors of a few powers gained by those who found one of the medallions. Powers are not uniform and vary in power levels.
The following list is grouped in powers more commonly spoken of in the legends down to the powers less frequently spoken of but considered possible.
Most likely common in all stories
- Shadowwalking: The power to shadowwalk in all the levels of the Shadowlands
- Immortality: Istari Immortality
- Improved physical attributes: Raises a human to chaos rank stats
- Immunity to illness: Complete immunity to sickness
Powers common in many stories
- Immunity to magic used by the undead.
- Immunity to lycanthropy
- Immunity to poison.
Powers in some legands
- Reverse Conjuration:The ability to return an item that has been conjured to its place and time of origin.
- Clean Body:The Power to clean a body of dirt and grime. To remove all bodily refuse emptying bladders, digestive systems and stomachs. It causes all pores to empty of retained oils.
- This power can be used in two ways. Causing all material to disappear or causing all material to eject violently from the body. If used as an attack it eacts with the target's psyche and if they lose it distracts them for at least a minute.
- Clean Mind: Cause a person to forget everything, rebooting them to a newborn's knowledge. This power can not be reversed.
- Time Travel: This may be a function of Shadowwalking.
- What is known is that the medallion melds into the holder, leaving a tattoo on the palm and the forehead only other holders of the medallion can see.
Many rumors exist concerning these items but none can be confirmed.
It is almost certainly not what you think.
Known or Rumored Wearers
Among the rumors are a few names of wearers of the medallion.
- Tolknor Scripter, King of York, Paradoxian, Time Lord, King of Plymouth, King of Amber Fallen, First Speaker of the Second Foundation.
- Conf of Shadows
- The Steel General. Fugue Master.
- Vramin. Angel of the Seventh Station. Angel of the House of the Dead.
- Kylokal. The Efreet.
- Guiness. Employee of the Palace Commons. Member of CHAD
- Beor. Thrice Crown Bard. Crowned Bard of Paradox Translated. Crowned Bard of Tosa. Crowned Bard of Amber Fallen.
- Grog. Emperor. Wanderer