Mutineers Season Three
Things Fall Apart
It's a dark time for the crew of Summer's Gift. Cut to the bone in resources and options, we struggle to keep bodies and souls together to stay flying.
301. Hard Places ––– With no fuel or food, the crew gambles on a morally dubious opportunity to make a few credits and it backfires on them.
302. Turning on a Dime ––– In which the crew rescue themselves and other innocents and are recipients of a generous windfall.
303. Pericles Station ––– Arden gets injured during a tour of the medical facilities and acquires an unexpected admirer.
304. The Masquerade Begins––– In which we arrange to have Joshua borrow somone's identity and Arden delivers a lecture. Meanwhile a deadly package is delivered to the Gift.
305. Blush Bismuth ––– The crew discovers Blue Sun's role in laundering prion patients and removes Escobar to Faria's tender mercy.
306. Blowing the Whistle ––– The source of the "stitches" is stopped, Joshua manages to set Jackson right, and Mike Carter's name (and picture) shows up unexpectedly.
307. Cassandra Lockdown ––– We see Valerie Sampson on Meridian, visit Decatur in time to foil hijinks involving her missile armaments, and Brian reads Nika the Riot Act.
308. With Friends Like These ––– Brian proposes to Nika, gets accepted, then rejected, takes it out on Arden. Crew runs into Josef Potemkin on Meridian, out of jail and bent on vengeance.
309. In The Bayou ––– We crash on Muir and find ourselves striking out into her bayous in search of help. We find many an interesting puzzle, including a revivalist preacher by name of Reverend Jim and a voodoo priestess who says she has answers for Joshua and Arden.
310. Fais Do-Do ––– A midnight visit from the voodoo queen sends Joshua into a seizure and sets off the powderkeg of politics and religion in Willow Parish. Oh and a zombie battle.
311. Suckered ––– We are reunited with Shepherd Faria and also briefly with Shepherd Iskariot. We salvage parts for repairs off a haunted ship booby-trapped by Reavers and manage to win free of it before flying on to New Canaan
312. Stealing Away Home ––– We return to New Canaan with fresh repairs and old business: Valerie Samson has asked us to help her escape from unknown parties holding her. We mount a rescue and it goes south in big damn hurry.
313. Trade Off ––– Rick breaks out of jail with aid from an unexpected quarter and comes away with a surprising tip along with a cache of weapons. Arden and Nika negotiate Joshua and Rina's release from Blue Sun custody.
314. Libertas ––– We discover a plot to assassinate the Prime Minister and are made unwitting facilitators of the plan. We escape imprisonment and find our way to Rubicon, finding answers to our questions and charting our future course.
315. IDP ––– The crew sneaks into the Medical Records Department at Blue Sun HQ on Osiris.
316. Bait ––– The crew prepares a sting against a pedophile so as to get Summer's Gift back from the Feds.
317. Yard Dogs ––– We raid the impound yard and get our ship back, but not before we're caught in a little crossfire.
318. Colchester Endgame, Part One ––– Two-Part Season Finale: Colchester holds a few surprises for us when we break into the Data Library.
319. Colchester Endgame, Part Two ––– Two-Part Season Finale: We fight our way out of the Data Library and win free, but not without sacrifice.
Go back to Season One: Foundations
Go back to Season Two: Hitting our Stride
Go to Season Four: Trials and Errors
Go to Timeline: Season One, May 2518 to Aug 2519
Go to Timeline: Season Two, Dec 2519 to Sep 2520
Go to Timeline: Season Three, Sep 2520 to Jan 2521
Go back to MUTINEERS homepage or EPISODES