NBA: Dracula Dossier
The Dracula Dossier
There's something lurking the shadows of Europe. In the international game of espionage and crime, something darker has been moving behind the scenes in recent months. There's long been rumors in your circles of the conspiracy, a sort uber boogeyman that spies bandy about over beer and brandy when talking about strange and unexplainable events. But very recently, you and compatriots stumbled across proof that there is conspiracy. That it is dangerous. And that it's leaders... are something other than human.
And more urgently, it has become aware of you. They know you know. They don't know how much... just that it's too much. They're coming for you. You can't pretend they don't exist; so the only choice is to fight back the only way you know how.
You were once a soldier of these shadows, deniable and deadly. You may have gotten out once, but you're back in now. Only the Stakes are much higher now.
You need to learn everything you can about the conspiracy and what runs it. Find their operations, find their people, find their money. And then, take it apart, piece by piece. Pit them against each other, remove key players, infiltrate and dismantle the organization. And work your way up the pyramid until find what lurks at the top.
And put an end to it. Before it does the same to you.
- Heat: 1
- Money: Steady Funds
Notable Independent NPCs
- Harker: A mysterious figure who's contacted you electronically with information about the conspiracy. Real name John Quincy Harker, located in London and targetted by Edom.
- Olivia Liu: A reporter targeted by the Conspiracy. Was tasked by Harker to investigate an oil company in Romania. Rescued by the team, and enroute to New York City to hide.
Notable Edom NPCs
- Elvis: Unknown superior to Rory
- Rory Henderson: Diplomat and former MI6. Head of the dig site in Romania
- Kayden Murray: Archaeologist working for Edom. Captured by team, interrogated and flipped since his former Employer will want to kill him. Hiding in Romania.
Notable Conspiracy NPCs
- Karja: Former art thief. Helped lead the dig site, and possessed some sort of strange powers.
Notable Other NPCs
- Female twelfth century Vampire?: Dug up from the dig site, where she promptly began eating guards, before fleeing. Status unknown