Difference between revisions of "SacredMonsterHearts"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
! [[Jacqui Adams]]
! [[Jacqui Adams]]
| 0 ||
| 0 || || || Hot, Cold || ''None''
Revision as of 07:21, 13 February 2014
A game of MonsterHearts set in the fictional town of Parington, Massachusetts—not far from the sea or the Merrimack river. The nearest 'big' city of Haverhill. The town is sustained largely by a pair of entwined Catholic Schools. St. Patrick's School for Young Men and St. Bridget's School for Young Ladies. The two schools share faculty and staff, and both are connected with The Sacred Heart Church of Parington. All of this occupies a single gorgeous campus with boys and girls schools / facilities separated by shared greenery on the north side and a shared kitchen / mess (with separate dining halls) on the south side.
- Wolf Kennedy, the Infernal, played by Metal Fatigue
- Bryn Rossaw, the Selkie, played by Killy
- Jacqui Adams, the Queen, played by neonchameleon
|Wolf Kennedy||0||1||4||Cold, Volatile||Creepy, Drained, Nuns' Shitlist, Savage, Sick|
|Bryn Rossaw||1||2||1||Hot, Dark||Drained|
|Jacqui Adams||0||0||5||Hot, Cold||None|
|held by ↓ on →||Wolf Kennedy||Bryn Rossaw||Jacqui Adams|
- 1 on Father Buckley
- 1 on Father Maestri
- 1 on Gaspar
- 1 to Mary
- 1 to Peter
- 1 to Christoph Klein
- 3 to Sister Dionysia
- 3 to the Nameless
- 1 on Father Buckley (Brother Justin)
- 1 on Caitlyn
- 1 on Peter
- 1 on Henry
- 2 on The Nameless Poisoner of Darkened Stars
- 2 on Sally
- 1 on Mary
- 1 to Father Buckley
- Father Buckley—A Jesuit with PhDs in Anthropology and Biochemistry who teaches anything science related without a qualified teacher available. Looks like a middle aged blond surfer forced into vestments. Bryn has a string on him from seeing him windsurf one summer without him being aware. Wolf also has a string on him, and he has a string on Jacqui.
- Father Maestri—Headmaster of the schools. Took Wolf's confession (or rather hypnosis), and is now his personal guidance counselor. Wolf has a string on him.
- Father Wronski—runs the debating team. Sophist
- Nina O'Dowd—A fair skinned Polish woman who teaches the girls sex ed classes. She's married with 8 kids and is in her mid 30s.
- Sister Abigail—Young, fit, in charge of physical education and sports programs for girls. Very strict. An Irish red-head with a gymnast's build. Condition: Intransigent.
- Sister Felicula—Older middle aged, friendly, teaches history (including AP History). Considered fair but not lax. Does not take shit from the guys in her AP History class. Also teaches religion to the youngest age bracket. A bulky build.
- Sister Dula—Old, strict, and no longer teaches. She's in charge of discipline and is the effective head of Saint Bridget's School for Young Ladies. Has the full withered old nun look going.
- Sister Dionysia—Young-ish, friendly, in charge of art, music, and other "fluff" classes. Very friendly, but toes the line when pressure is applied to her from other members of the faculty or staff. Classical Greek complexion and facial features. Not human. Wolf's new Dark Power. Three strings on Wolf.
- Lilian Roth—A recent addition to the faculty, with a Masters in Mathematics, she's taken over a large number of math classes. Young, somewhat old fashioned dresser, wears all manner of quirky glasses and socks (and the girls in her dorm have seen her in lots of math reference t-shirts). Is the live in faculty for the 10th and 11th grade girls dorm.
- Christoph Klein—Teaches English and is fixated on Tolkien and the Catholic message in his works. Full on aging hippie look (receding hairline, gray ponytail, etc.). Is the live in faculty for the 10th and 11th grade boys dorm. One String on Wolf.
- Gaspar Gordon—Wolf's roommate from last year; wasn't in touch with Wolf over the summer despite them saying they would be
- Caitlin Dunforth—Bryn's friend who did not return her call over the summer
- Mary Williams—Valedictorian, member of Jacqui's clique. Also good with computers and known to hack the network. Under the power of the Poisoner. One string on Wolf. Conditions: Over-Achiever, Spiritually Toxic, contained and in control, Reclaiming body and soul
- Peter Matthews—Salutorian at St Patrick's, member of Jacqui's clique. Specialises in history and local history in particular. A mine of useless information and a tendency to drone on - and most people will tell him to shut up; few will actually find the useful information there. One String on Wolf.
- Henry Danvers—Only just scrapes into any AP classes (and only AP art and AP shop at that), but still a favourite of hers. Runs the sound and lighting for school plays and is an amateur conjurer on the side. Managed to get her to be his assistant (and cut her in half) - and wants more from her.
- Sally Jones—One ahead of Jacqui in the class rankings and best of frienemies with her. Didn't make contact over the summer and has the condition Guilty about the summer. Also One of Them
- Becky Jackson—Actress, storyteller, member of Jacqui's clique.
- Hallie ???—Rambling, wordvomiting, creepypasta girl
- Ramona ???—Hallie's big sister, former 11th year representative
- Mark Josephson - Sally's ex who posted her selfies up on MySpace
- Mitchell Edwards III - Sally's current boyfriend, hit on Jacqui
- The Nameless Poisoner of Darkened Stars—Overconfident Three strings on Wolf.
School Policies of Interest
- The school is very formal. The superficial elements of Vatican II didn't really permeate. The nuns take names, wear habits, etc. Proper address and protocol is required for the clergy members of the staff and faculty.
- Students live in dorms in sets of two years. 6th / 7th grade, 8th / 9th grade, 10th / 11th grade, and 12th grade getting the full regard of a two year set
- Each has a live in lay faculty member as the one in charge of their dorm
- Each gets to pick a representative to form a council that encompasses both of the schools, which brings student concerns to the school administration
- Honor programs, AP classes, and the like are the only classes where the two schools mix in a single class
- The same age set from the two different schools share mealtimes, chapel times, free play on the fields, and gym class times. None of these are particularly conducive to actually interacting with those in the other school.