- Human Sorcerer 6
- XP: 50k/80k
- Primary PC of The Wyzard
- STR 12
- INT 14 (+1)
- WIS 11
- DEX 13 (+1)
- CON 11
- CHA 14 (+1)
- General Skills
- 1: Riding: All PCs can ride a horse under normal conditions, but the riding skill allows the character to cast spells, attack or perform tricks on horseback. Must be selected again for exotic animals.
- 1: Deception: Sense Motive Expert 5+ (no description)
- 1: Magical Engineering Proficient, 15+ (Int +1). Identify magical items, enchantments, etc. Important for crafting magical items.
- 1: Survival: Tracking Expert, 5+. Follow tracks left by individuals. Modifiers will apply based on terrain, age of tracks, size of group being followed, etc.
- 1: Survival: Navigation Expert 5+ (Int +1). Make and read maps, navigate by stars, landmarks, cardinal directions, etc.
- Note: Ulf doesn't have formal training or experience in survival or tracking. It's just that the stars and the stones, etc., speak to him.
- Weapon Proficiencies
- AC 8
- HP ???
- Movement Rate 120
- Initiative Modifier +1
- Staff of Striking: 17+, 1d4, or 2d6 by expending a charge.
- Petrification & Paralysis 11
- Poison & Death 12
- Blast & Breath 11
- Staves & Wands 14
- Spells 12
- First Level Spells, 4/day
- Charm Person
- Magic Missile
- Second Level Spells 3/day
- Third Level Spells 2/day
- Protection from Normal Missiles
- Hold Person
- Metamagic 3
- Careful Spell (variable). Designate a number of targets equal to the number of points spent within the area of effect of a spell. These creatures automatically succeed on any required saving throws.
- Distant Spell (1 point). Double the range of a spell, or, if the range is touch, increase the range to 20’.
- Empowered Spell (variable). Reroll a number of damage dice, taking the new result. Each die rerolled costs 1 point.
- Extended Spell (2 points). Spells with a duration of longer than Instant have their duration doubled, to a maximum duration of 24 hours.
- Heightened Spell (3 points). The target of a heightened spell rolls any saving throw twice, taking the worse of the two results.
- Quickened Spell (4 points). The character casts this spell quickly. They may cast an additional spell in the same round, provided the second spell is no higher than 2nd level.
- Subtle Spell (2 points). Can be cast without verbal or somatic components.
- Twinned Spell (variable). When casting a spell that affects a single individual and doesn’t have a range of self the sorcerer can affect another target within 5’ of the original by spending one point per spell level.
- Gear, Armor, Weapons:
- Weapons & Armor: Staff of Striking
- Gear: ???
- Magic Items: Potion of flying, Scroll of Protection from lycanthropes, Scroll with Massmorph & Wall of stone
- Treasure: 9kGP less stuff