Race : High Elf
Background : Noble
Class : Lv. 8 Wizard (Conjuration)
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Sylvia Moonflower is from a noble family from the Elven Nation that were visiting her older sister that married into the family from the Empire. Her sister, Aera Moonflower, has been teaching some of the family's apprentice her druidcraft to help with their later trade journey. For example, Aera is bringing some of her apprentice on the ship journey, teaching them how to maintain a garden on part of the ship's deck that is really great relaxation space on the long journey and the produce is great for adding variety to the diet on the sea. She heard about the expedition in passing and since that seemed fun, she decided to join in.
The best way to describe her is a collector. She loves to collect new magical secrets or anything that catches her fancy really. She also liked to experience new things which is the main drive for her to join the expedition.
She is at best lazy to do anythings that doesn't interest her. Anything her magic can do for her, she won't bother with doing it herself. Any magic that can make her life easier is a priority for her to learn, which is the main reason she becomes a conjuration wizard. E.G. Unseen servant to help with her daily life, floating disk to carry all of her stuff, prestidigitation to clean all her stuff, etc.
STRENGTH : 8 (-1)
DEXTERITY : 16 (+3)
CONSTITUTION : 13 (+1)
INTELLIGENCE : 20 (+5)
WISDOM : 12 (+1)
CHARISMA : 10 (+0)
HP : 42 / 42 (6 + (7 × 4) + (8 × 1 (CON Mod)))
Hit Dice : 8d6
Proficiency Bonus : +3
'AC : 13" (W/O mage armor), 18 (W/ Mage Armor)
Spellcasting Ability :
- Spell Save DC : 16 (8 + Proficiency Bonus + INT modifier)
- Spell Attack Bonus : 8 (Proficiency Bonus + INT modifier)
Languages : Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Outlander
Saving Throws : Intelligence, Wisdom
- Elf Keen Sense : Perception
- Noble Skills : History, Persuasion
- Wizard Skills : Arcana, Medicine
- Elf Weapon Training : longsword, shortsword, longbow, shortbow.
- Wizard Weapon Proficiency : daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
Tools : Noble Game Set Proficiency : Dragonchess
Feature: Position of Privilege
Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.
- Darkvision : 60'
- Fey Ancestry : advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Trance : 4 hours of trance meditation instead of 8 hours sleep.
Wizard Class Features
- Spellbook : add 2 new spell that you can cast when level up into the book. Spell prepared = Wizard level + INT mod. Can copy found spell into Spellbook, it takes 2 hours and cost 50gp per level of the spell. Making backup of the Spellbook requires only 1 hour + 10gp per level of the spell. Can ritual cast unprepared ritual spell straight from the Spellbook
- Arcane Recovery : once per day after a short rest, can recover expended spell slots. The spell slots total level = half wizard level (round up) and cannot be a 6th level spell slots or above
- Arcane Tradition : School of Conjuration : half time and gold cost to copy conjuration spell into Spellbook
- Minor Conjuration : you can use your action to conjure up an inanimate object in your hand or on the ground in an unoccupied space that you can see within 10 feet of you. This object can be no larger than 3 feet on a side and weigh no more than 10 pounds, and its form must be that of a nonmagical object that you have seen. The object is visibly magical, radiating dim light out to 5 feet. The object disappears after 1 hour, when you use this feature again, or if it takes or deals any damage
- Benign Transportation : you can use your action to teleport up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space that you can see. Alternatively, you can choose a space within range that is occupied by a Small or Medium creature. If that creature is willing, you both teleport, swapping places. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest or you cast a conjuration spell of 1st level or higher.