Difference between revisions of "The Liberation of Husbaleve"
m (→Important People)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
'''[[Husbaleve:Prominnent NPCs|Prominent NPCs
'''[[Husbaleve:Prominnent NPCs|Prominent NPCs]]'''
Revision as of 13:36, 16 May 2020
rstites's Twisted OD&D Game
The great city of Husbaleve lies on the western coast of the Kerrol Sea. It was once a great trading city, but several generations back invading creatures from the mountains to the west descended on the city. Humanity fought a slow, grinding holding action against the monsters, having only retained the warehouse and docks below the seawall. For a couple of generations, humanity has set up and lived in this area as the monsters turned their interests on each other. The guilds and great families of the city (with imported wealth) have nurtured and developed their best and brightest with the hopes of retaking their city. Your characters are that hope.
- Azure Sky Blue Elf Mystagogue of the Night Vigil played by Hituro
- Barstuhl the Tall Fighter, played by Kenco
- Geris Trocken Sorcerer played by Monster Mash
- Laleh the Seventh Tide Red Elf Warrior Mage played by Sam I Am
- Quarta Cashiered centurion played by Lysus
- Tival Orlen Aristocracy of House Orlen played by downer
- Dockside our enclave
- No Man's Land just southwest of Dockside, first area taken, the human smugglers reside here
- Farmer's Quarter west of Dockside, second area largely taken (from goblins subordinate to a goblin over the river)
- Gatehouse example
Surrounding Lands farmlands to the north, bay to the east that leads into the sea to the west
- Easterners (e.g. Barstuhl the Tall)
- Elves, Blue (e.g. Azure Sky)
- Elves, Red (e.g. Laleh the Seventh Tide)