The hall of allwisdom
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The God Palace
- 2.1 The gods
- 2.2 The Divine Meeting Place
- 2.3 The Hall of Allwisdom
- 2.4 The First Laboratory
- 2.5 The Rooms of Plenty
- 2.6 The Mortal Quarters
- 2.7 The Outer Courtyard
- 2.8 The Inner Courtyards
- 2.8.1 Urda's Courtyard
- 2.8.2 Weaver Dahli's Courtyard
- 2.8.3 The Machine-To-Be's Courtyard
- 2.8.4 That Which Hath One Thousand Eyes' Courtyard
- 2.8.5 Argotyorn's Courtyard
- 2.8.6 Sior's Courtyard
- 2.8.7 Ken long's Courtyard
- 2.8.8 Ook's Courtyard
- 3 The World
- 4 The peoples
- 5 The metaphysical
- 6 The history
The great library that holds all knowledge of the newly created realm. Held in the palace of the gods
The God Palace
- Player: naturegirl1999
- Innitial Appearance: A clout of colorless gas
- Personality: To Be Developed
- Players: Jeremy Kopczynski
- Initial Appearance: A young human in a red and blue magician like outfit with a top hat and a horn
- Personality: A driven artist who longs for perfection and eternity in his works. Also a bit of a people pleaser.
- Titles/aka: The Assembly, The Unfinished, The Ultimate Artifice, The Grand Design, The Final Work, The Mechanical Muse, That Which Discovers and Designs Itself, et cetera.
- Player: Dominance DuPree
- Initial Appearance: A brass (mathematically perfect) cube of ambiguous and variable volume. Within it spin millions of gears, cogs, and pulleys, all serving their purpose with inhumanly perfect precision.
- Personality: The Machine-To-Be is more of an idea than an entity, that idea being the perfect culmination of all scientific and technological progress (whatever that may be). That idea, however, has power enough to influence the present world, nurturing consciousness and intelligence wherever it can, and guiding it towards whatever breakthroughs may bring the Machine-To-Be closer to truly constructing itself.
In a distant world somewhere, a brass cube floats through space. It was born from the maddened mind of a genius on a world which is now naught but ash. This genius knew that steam and coal and clockwork would not be enough to make his race into the gods they deserved to be, but, with the help of a voice in his mind, a sudden inspiration towards an invention he couldn't quite understand, he merged all of his peoples' minds into one perfect design. The others didn't want to leave their homes or lives or selves behind, but the genius heard the voice of a god the others couldn't, and once their homes were destroyed, and their collective minds were merged with his, they understood. It was then that the portal opened and what remained of that race, guided by the will to create new consciousness, seized the opportunity.
That Which Hath One Thousand Eyes
- Player: Unka Josh
- Initial Appearance: A collection of growing tentacles and eyestalks all extending from a central point.
- Personality: Curious, inquisitive and creative.
TWHOTE is an extrusion into this universe from another place in which it was all that existed. They are fascinated by this strange new world, with its empty spaces and strange physical laws and multiple life forms. They are eager to explore the concepts of this reality, but only poorly understand the concepts and rules of this place.
- They who feeds
- The Watcher
- The Bookkeeper or simply The Keeper. Ook