Difference between revisions of "User:Llayne"
(→Characters in Development)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
=Characters in Development=
=Characters in Development=
*[] playing in the Storm: The Next Generation.
Revision as of 16:51, 31 January 2022
- Baviander Markee playing in Raiders of the Rim - a Star Wars Story, FATE Core
- Lannax playing in Tabula Rasa - Team Natural Selection, D&D 5E, freeform character creation.
- Kieran Galvaynes playing in IMGoose's Skies of FATE, a JRPG inspired game using Fate Core.
- Saxx Avendaar, created for Stormraven's Sheltered Hand game, a playtest of their custom game system.
- Frac the Fluke playing in Thorya's Keyne's End, a Shadowrun inspired game using the Resistance System.
- Bamboo Wei playing in Brahnamin's House of the Seven Winds, using the Tianxia system.
- Bulwark II playing in Gate City, Four Color Heroes, a SUPERS!RED game by thewizardguy.
Characters in Development
- Cloudburst playing in AFter the Storm: The Next Generation.
- Duncan "Geezer" Ward played in Salamis - First Cylon War. Tachyon Squadron (Completed)
- Trevor Albright playing in Dayton Files - an Urban Fantasy, FAE homebrew (Completed)
- Cage the Fixer playing in Shawn_Hagan's Sprawl Cyberpunk One-ShotGame. (Completed)
- J.B. playing in Thorya's DFA game - Dresden Files Accelerated + homebrew. (Copmleted)
- Henrik "Ham" Mason playing in Firefly: Leaf On The Wind, Cortex+ (Paused by GM, RL Complications)
- Breeze Quentin playing in brahnamin's Firefly:_Reavers of the Rim game using Cortex Plus/Prime. (Paused by GM, RL Complications)
- Allistar Atrivahn playing in Borderlands Iskai Tiny Dungeons 2E (trial run of new system, Discontinued by GM)
- Joshua Warren, playing in Fallout: The FATE of Vault 96, FATE Core. (Discontinued by GM)
- Malcolm Shaw Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect, playing in Kokopelli's Well of Nimue, FATE Accelerated Edition. (Discontinued by GM due to RL)
- Silver Godslight a human Bard, playing in Talisman's Salvage Operation, D&D 5E. (Discontinued by GM)
- Barrett a honey badger with a mean sweet tooth, playing in Talisman's Project Beta, SWADE. (Discontinued by GM)
- Grim Highbattle playing in Pandorym's SWADE Fantasy game. (Discontinued by GM)
- Sister Serra Playing in Herodarwin's Swordplay and Sorcery game using the Thirsty Sword Lesbian's system. (Discontinued by GM)
- Raze playing The Gang's All Here. DIE (stalled)
- Zeng Wei Marshall created for Gang City. Shadow of the Century (Failed to launch)
- Gaar Makinaugh playing in Neon Suns. FAE Cyberpunk (Failed to launch)
- Corporal M. J. Irons, created for Shawn_Hagan's Masks - Teen Heroes and a Great War game. (Failed to launch)
- Waryn, created for Brahnamin's Urchins Fantasy Mecha game, using Cortex Prime. (Failed to launch)
- Kyran Galvaynes playing in Mythic FATE. FATE Core & the Mythic GM Emulator (left, disliked the GM Emulator)
- Kiarran, playing in Star Wars Force and Destiny RPG. (Left due to differences in pacing expectations.)
- Blitz AKA Tommy Faraday playing in Hope City Heroes, FAE (great game, left due to RL)
- Kid Id, the Inter-Dimensional Hero playing in Extraordinary Comics, Icons RPG (great game, left due to RL)
- Radical playing in Spires to the River Shore, Masks: A New Generation (great game, left due to RL)
- Lody playing in DFA: Leylines, Dresden Files Accelerated. (great game, left due to RL)