Zeitgeist: The Gears of Revolution/Rosalia
- Name: Rosalia "Little Lamp" Savory
- Race: Human
- Class: Bard
- Level: 4
- Background: Urban (+2 to Streetwise)
- Theme: Docker
- Str 8 (-1)
- Con 14 (+2)
- Dex 10 (+0)
- Int 14 (+2)
- Wis 14 (+2)
- Cha 19 (+4)
- Human bonus: +2 to Charisma
- HP: 41/41
- Healing Surges: 9/9
- Surge Value: 10 HP
- Speed: 6 (5 in armor)
- Action Points: 1
- AC: 20
- Fort: 15
- Ref: 15
- Will: 18
- Bonus Skill
- Bonus Feat
- Bonus At-Will Power
- Bardic Training
- Gain Ritual Caster as a bonus feat, and a ritual book with 1 level 1 bard ritual, and 1 level 1 ritual of any kind.
- Virtue of Valor
- 1/round, when ally within 5 squares of me bloodies or defeats an enemy, I can grant 3 temporary HP to that ally as a free action.
- Skill Versatility
- +1 to untrained skill checks.
- Song of Rest
- If I can sing or play an instrument during a short rest, allies regain an extra 4 HP per healing surge they spend in that rest.
- I may bond with a specific sword with a 1-hour ritual. I can call my bonded sword to my hand from 10 squares away and rebuild it from a fragment if it's destroyed.
- Acrobatics: +6
- Arcana: +9
- Athletics: +5
- Bluff: +11
- Diplomacy: +10
- Dungeoneering: +8
- Endurance: +9
- Heal: +8
- History: +8
- Insight: +9
- Intimidate: +11
- Nature: +8
- Perception: +9
- Religion: +8
- Stealth: +6
- Streetwise: +13
- Thievery: +6
- Battle Song Expertise: +1/tier to attacks with weapons and bard implements, +1 to forced movement from bard powers;
- Improved Majestic Word Target of majestic word also gains (CHA mod) temporary HP.
- Heart of the Blade (Swordmage Multiclass) Gain training in Endurance and the Swordbond class feature. All swords also count as implements now!
- White Lotus Riposte If an enemy I hit with an arcane at-will power attacks me before the start of my next turn, that enemy takes 4 damage.
- Ritual Caster May use rituals
- Bard of All Trades: Gain a +3 feat bonus to all untrained skill checks.
- Melee Basic Attack:
- +6 vs AC. Hit: 1d8 damage.
- Guiding Strike (standard, weapon):
- Melee 1; +11 vs. AC.
- Hit: 1d8+5 damage and -2 to a chosen defense until the end of my next turn.
- Vicious Mockery (standard, implement, psychic):
- Ranged 10; +8 vs. Will.
- Hit: 1d6+5 psychic and -2 to attacks until the end of my next turn.
- I came here to kick your ass / Cuz you're dumb and cannot see / That even ten of you / Are worth less than half of me
- Staggering Note (standard, implement, thunder):
- Ranged 10; +8 vs. Will.
- Hit: 5 thunder, push 3, and an ally can make a melee basic attack against the target before, after, or during the push.
- (_)(_) Majestic Word (minor, healing)
- Close burst 5 (me or an ally).
- Target spends a healing surge, heals an extra 4 HP, and gains 4 temporary HP.
- (_) Words of Friendship (minor)
- I gain a +5 power bonus to the next Diplomacy check I make.
- (_) Docker's Jank (standard, teleportation)
- Close Burst 5.
- Me and an ally in the burst teleport and switch locations. The ally can then use a standard-action at-will power as a free action with a +2 power bonus to attack rolls.
- ( ) Shout of Triumph (standard, implement, thunder)
- Close Blast 3 (enemies in blast); +8 vs. Fortitude.
- Hit: 1d6+5 thunder and push 3.
- Effect: Slide 3 on each ally in blast.
- (_) Inspire Competence (utility)
- Close burst 5 (me and each ally in burst).
- Effect: I choose a skill. Until the end of the encounter, all targets have a +2 power bonus to that skill.
- (_) Impelling Force (implement)
- Ranged 10; +8 vs. Fortitude
- Hit: 1d10+5 force damage, and I slide the target 5 squares to a square adjacent to an ally.
- (_) Stirring Shout (standard, implement, psychic)
- Ranged 10; +8 vs. Will.
- Hit: 2d6+5 psychic.
- Effect: Until the end of the encounter, whenever an ally hits the target, the ally heals 4 HP.
- ( ) Harsh Songblade (free)
- Trigger: I hit an enemy with a bard thunder power using this blade.
- Effect: Each enemy within 2 squares of the triggering enemy is dazed until the end of my next turn.
- (_) Cloak of Resistance (minor)
- I gain Resist 5 to all damage until the end of my next turn.
Glib Limerick (level 1) Traveller's chant (level 1)
- Harsh Songblade +1 (longsword) (Prof +3, dam 1d8+Str, 4 lbs, Versatile) (680 gp)
- Critical Bonus: +1d8
- Magic Chain Armor +1 (+6 AC, 40 lbs) (360 gp)
- Light Shield (+1 AC, 6 lbs.)
- Cloak of Resistance +1 (520 gp)
- Investigation Kit (40 gp)
- Bell and Whistle (1 gp)
- Acoustic Guitar (as lute, 12 gp)
- 2 x Elixir of Aptitude (100gp)
- 2 x Potion of Resistance (80gp)
- Worker's Clothes
- Definitely not a lady's outfit. Trousers, undershirt, and boots, with a blue dress worn on top and a simple wide-brimmed hat.
- Pocket Watch (25 gp)
- 182 GP requisition left.
Here is Rosalia Savory, whose family was in no way part of a Robin-Hood like bandit gang in the drier and more remote areas of Risur, and absolutely did not move to Flint and change identities to escape a royal crackdown on them. She grew up among the dockers of Flint, got into music, and found out she had a knack for child detective shenanigans. When she grew up she figured she might as well get paid for the detective stuff and maybe try to help her community with the weight of a badge behind her. Her style and political stance are somewhat at odds with the traditional image of an RHC constable but you can't argue with the results of the magic mind-reading entrance exam!
Rosalia's stage name is "Little Lamp" and she still performs in her spare time.