Zeitgeist: The Gears of Revolution/Rosalia
- Name: Rosalia "Little Lamp" Savory
- Race: Human
- Class: Bard
- Level: 8
- Background: Urban (+2 to Streetwise)
- Theme: Docker
- Str 8 (-1)
- Con 15 (+2)
- Dex 10 (+0)
- Int 14 (+2)
- Wis 14 (+2)
- Cha 20 (+5)
- Human bonus: +2 to Charisma
- HP: 62/62
- Healing Surges: 9/9
- Surge Value: 15 HP
- Speed: 6 (5 in armor)
- Action Points: 1
- AC: 24 (10 + 9 Armor + 4 Level + 1 Shield)
- Fort: 20 (10 + 2 CON + 4 Level + 2 Amulet + 1 Belt + 1 Feat)
- Ref: 21 (10 + 2 INT + 1 Class + 4 Level + 2 Amulet + 1 Boots + 1 Feat)
- Will: 23 (10 + 5 CHA + 1 Class + 4 Level + 2 Amulet + 1 Feat)
- Bonus Skill
- Bonus Feat
- Bonus At-Will Power
- Bardic Training
- Gain Ritual Caster as a bonus feat, and a ritual book with 1 level 1 bard ritual, and 1 level 1 ritual of any kind.
- Virtue of Valor
- 1/round, when ally within 5 squares of me bloodies or defeats an enemy, I can grant 3 temporary HP to that ally as a free action.
- Skill Versatility
- +1 to untrained skill checks.
- Song of Rest
- If I can sing or play an instrument during a short rest, allies regain an extra 4 HP per healing surge they spend in that rest.
- I may bond with a specific sword with a 1-hour ritual. I can call my bonded sword to my hand from 10 squares away and rebuild it from a fragment if it's destroyed.
- Acrobatics: +10
- Arcana: +13
- Athletics: +7
- Bluff: +14
- Diplomacy: +13
- Dungeoneering: +10
- Endurance: +11
- Heal: +10
- History: +13
- Insight: +11
- Intimidate: +14
- Nature: +10
- Perception: +11
- Religion: +10
- Stealth: +8
- Streetwise: +16
- Thievery: +10
- Action Surge: +3 to attacks I make during any action gained by spending an action point.
- Battle Song Expertise: +1/tier to attacks with weapons and bard implements, +1 to forced movement from bard powers;
- Improved Majestic Word Target of majestic word also gains (CHA mod) temporary HP.
- Heart of the Blade (Swordmage Multiclass) Gain training in Endurance and the Swordbond class feature. All swords also count as implements now!
- Student of Artifice: Gain training in Arcana (redundant), and gain 1 daily use of the artificer's Healing Infusion.
- Ritual Caster May use rituals
- Bard of All Trades: Gain a +3 feat bonus to all untrained skill checks.
- Improved Defenses: +1 to all non-armor defenses (+2 at Paragon; +3 at Epic).
- Resourceful Leader (Warlord Multiclass): Gain training in History. When an ally I can see spends an action point for an attack, they gain +3 damage on a hit or +3 temp HP on a miss. (+5 at level 11; +7 at level 21).
- Melee Basic Attack:
- +8 vs AC. Hit: 1d8 damage.
- Guiding Strike (standard, weapon):
- Melee 1; +15 vs. AC.
- Hit: 1d8+6 damage and -2 to a chosen defense until the end of my next turn.
- Vicious Mockery (standard, implement, psychic):
- Ranged 10; +12 vs. Will.
- Hit: 1d6+6 psychic and -2 to attacks until the end of my next turn.
- I came here to kick your ass / Cuz you're dumb and cannot see / That even ten of you / Are worth less than half of me
- Staggering Note (standard, implement, thunder):
- Ranged 10; +12 vs. Will.
- Hit: 6 thunder, push 3, and an ally can make a melee basic attack against the target before, after, or during the push.
- Hat of Hats (item, minor)
- Effect: The hat changes shape to any that would fit my head.
- Prototype Silver Blade (item, free action)
- Effect: All damage dealt by this weapon is psychic. Another free action returns the damage to normal.
- (_)(_) Majestic Word (minor, healing)
- Close burst 5 (me or an ally).
- Target spends a healing surge, heals an extra 4 HP, and gains 4 temporary HP.
- (_) Words of Friendship (minor)
- I gain a +5 power bonus to the next Diplomacy check I make.
- (_) Docker's Jank (standard, teleportation)
- Close Burst 5.
- Me and an ally in the burst teleport and switch locations. The ally can then use a standard-action at-will power as a free action with a +2 power bonus to attack rolls.
- (_) Shout of Triumph (standard, implement, thunder)
- Close Blast 3 (enemies in blast); +12 vs. Fortitude.
- Hit: 1d6+6 thunder and push 3.
- Effect: Slide 3 on each ally in blast.
- (_) Impelling Force (implement)
- Ranged 10; +12 vs. Fortitude
- Hit: 1d10+6 force damage, and I slide the target 5 squares to a square adjacent to an ally.
- (_) Scorpion's Claw Strike (weapon)
- Melee 1 (one creature): +15 vs. AC
- Hit: 2d8+6 damage and I slide an ally who is adjacent to the target to another space adjacent to it. The ally gains a +2 power bonus to AC until the end of my next turn.
- (_) Inspire Competence (utility)
- Close burst 5 (me and each ally in burst).
- Effect: I choose a skill. Until the end of the encounter, all targets have a +2 power bonus to that skill.
- (_) Hat of Hats (item, standard)
- Effect: I produce a full costume of mundane clothes that lasts for 24 hours or until I use this power again.
- (_) Revitalizing Incantation (minor, healing)
- Ranged 5 (me or an ally)
- Effect: Target can spend a healing surge. Additionally, target gains temp HP equal to their healing surge value.
- (_) Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula (minor)
- Close Burst 5 (me or an ally)
- Effect: Target gains +1 to AC for the rest of the encounter. Target can choose to end this effect as a free action to gain HP equal to its healing surge value + 2 (CON Mod).
- (_) Stirring Shout (standard, implement, psychic)
- Ranged 10; +12 vs. Will.
- Hit: 2d6+6 psychic.
- Effect: Until the end of the encounter, whenever an ally hits the target, the ally heals 4 HP.
- (_) Song of Discord (standard, implement, charm)
- Ranged 10; +12 vs. Will.
- Hit: The target is dominated until the end of my next turn.
- Effect: The target makes a basic attack against an enemy of my choice.
- (_) Sing Your Praises (minor, docker)
- Close Burst 5 (10 at Paragon; 15 at Epic);
- Effect: Each ally in the burst can immediately make a saving throw.
- (_) Prototype Silver Blade (free)
- Trigger: I hit an enemy with this blade.
- Effect: I banish the target to a demiplane (save ends). It vanishes from sight, cannot take actions, and cannot be targeted. On a save the target reappears in its last space, or in the unoccupied space closest to that.
- (_) Canary in a Coal Mine (minor)
- Effect: I gain a fly speed equal to my speed until the end of my next turn.
- (_) Fochlucan Bandore (standard)
- Effect: When I use this power during a short rest, I can choose an ally and grant them a +2 power bonus to damage until the end of their next short or long rest.
- (_) Shield of Protection (standard)
- Effect: Me and an adjacent ally gain resist 10 to all damage until the end of my next turn.
- (_) Hat of Hats (standard)
- I produce a small badger, bird, or rabbit from the had. The creature is harmless and lasts until the end of the encounter.
- Glib Limerick (level 1)
- Traveller's chant (level 1)
- Lullaby (Level 3, 125/25)
- Detect Planar Energy (Level 1, 50/10)
- Comprehend Language (PHB, L1, 50/10)
- Detect Secret Doors (PHB, L3, 125/25)
- Knock (PHB, L4, 175/35)
- Water Walk (PHB, L2, 100/20)
- Endure Elements (PHB, L2, 100/20)
- Lesser Telepathy (L5, 250/30+1 surge)
- Call Wilderness Guide (PHB2, L6, 360/144)
- Fool's Speech (PHB2, L6, 360/50)
- Song of Sustenance (PHB2, L8, 680/135)
- Prototype Silver Blade +2 (longsword) (Prof +3, dam 1d8+Str, 4 lbs, Versatile) (4200 gp)
- Critical Bonus: +2d8
- Magic Chain +2 (Finemail) (+9 AC, 40 lbs) (1000 gp)
- Shield of Protection (+1 AC, 6 lbs., Arms slot) (680gp)
- Canary in a Coal Mine Amulet +2 (3400 gp, Neck slot)
- Belt of Vim (3400gp, Waist slot)
- Boots of Agility (3400 gp, Feet slot)
- Hat of Hats (840gp, Head slot)
- Investigation Kit (40 gp)
- Bell and Whistle (1 gp)
- Fochlucan Bandore (680gp)
- 2 x Elixir of Aptitude (100gp)
- 2 x Potion of Resistance (80gp)
- 2 x Potion of Healing (100gp)
- 3 x Potion of Vitality (3000gp)
- Worker's Clothes
- Definitely not a lady's outfit. Trousers, undershirt, and boots, with a blue dress worn on top and a simple wide-brimmed hat.
- Pocket Watch (25 gp)
- 1831 GP in residuum.
- Catstep Boots: When I fall or jump down, I take only half damage from the fall and land on my feet.
- Canary in a Coal Mine Amulet: I gain a +5 to all defenses during the surprise round of an encounter and until the start of my first non-surprise action.
- Fochlucan Bandore: Can be used as a +1 implement, but I normally use my sword.
Here is Rosalia Savory, whose family was in no way part of a Robin-Hood like bandit gang in the drier and more remote areas of Risur, and absolutely did not move to Flint and change identities to escape a royal crackdown on them. She grew up among the dockers of Flint, got into music, and found out she had a knack for child detective shenanigans. When she grew up she figured she might as well get paid for the detective stuff and maybe try to help her community with the weight of a badge behind her. Her style and political stance are somewhat at odds with the traditional image of an RHC constable but you can't argue with the results of the magic mind-reading entrance exam!
Rosalia's stage name is "Little Lamp" and she still performs in her spare time.