Archer Lin, Seasoned Veteran
Played by: ChessyPig
With military-short brown-black hair and cold brown eyes, Archer Lin is all business, all the time. He keeps the records, volunteers for all the most dangerous missions, and he's been doing this shit for longer than you. Okay, so sometimes he'll come out with something entirely inappropriate, but that's just to keep you on your toes - few people repeat the mistake of assuming he has a sense of humour.
- 5/1 - Sarah P. Smith. I know she's like the den mother and all, but she's still got needs like any other girl. Weapon manifests as silver claws which can be individually fired like harpoons if necessary.
- 4/2 - Sophie 'Hope' Tendo-Caine, my Driven anchor. I still remember the day when she cut her palm and mine and declared we'd never be apart. Chassis manifests as a black metallic 'ninja suit', very minimalist.
- 3/3 - Celine, poor girl, always gets saddled with the awful jobs like breaking in that new feral pilot, I know she'll always get the work done though. Weapon manifests as a katana.
- broken (was 3/2) - Anna, I think I pushed her too hard about how piloting really is and now she won't talk to me any more.
- broken (was 3/1) - Vic, I thought he might turn out well but he didn't want to tell me what he was hiding and it turns out we just don't understand each other.
- 2/4 - Ethan, he's an all round good egg, pulls his weight and about the only guy I can really talk to. Weapon manifests as a laser pistol.
- 2/2 - Noah, he's rough around the edges but having worked with him I guess he might get the job done.
- 1/1 - Jon Smith, whose practical outlook unfortunately has a blind spot where his mother is concerned.
Bliss: 18 Trauma: 1 Should be 17, + 3 Int x 3 Bliss, + 3 Int x 3 Bliss. That's 35. -- Bliss Authority