ChildrenOfChildren:Noah C Porter
Played by: Joey McGuffin
Noah Caine-Porter, son of Keenan and Laura Porter, 15 years old. After Anna Lin Blissed, Laura left, with her son, to set up her gang again, where she believed that Noah would have more possibilities of surviving than among the resistance. After his mother Blissed, Noah was raised collectively by the new gang, and led a chaotic and often violent life on the streets, yet with some degree of comfort at living with his surrogate "family". All of this ended, however, when the gang was attacked by an alien drone. Noah managed to hide underground, but he never managed to find even the bodies of his companions in the aftermath.
The fact that he was unable to protect the people that had raised him haunting him, Noah decided he had to strike back somehow. Through sheer determination he managed to find the resistance cell and demanded to be trained as an ANIMa pilot, only later discovering that the others were related to former companions of her mother. He is strong and determined, but also stubborn and foolhardy, all too ready to sacrifice his life to protect his new companions in atonement for not being able to do the same for his old gang.
- 4 / 1 Lily, Jon would gut me if he knew what we got up to, and I'm not proud of it either. Still did it, though.
- 3 / 2 Celine, I am always grateful to her for enabling me to fight back, but I'm not sure about our relationship beyond that.
- 2 / (2) Archer, he's gruff but we have more in common than he thinks.
- 2 / 2 Vic, he talks to me more than most of the others, but that's not saying much.
- 2 / 1 Anna, girl that helps out. Says she wants to be a pilot, but doesn't have the grit.
- 1 / 5 The Boss, I don't need to know her to know she's my ticket to getting back at the aliens.
- 1 / 2 Everyone else.