Knightly Orders in Jeweled Amber
There are many accolades of Peerage throughout shadow. Their importance varies.
For more detailed information go to Knighthood in Amber
- Knight of the Unicorn: An order of knighthood in Amber given to those who have seen have been touched by the Unicorn
- Knight of Amber. A multilevel order. A common order of general knighthood.
- First Class: This rank is given to those who achieve senior command ranks.
- Second Class: This class is given to those who achieve flag ranks of General and Admiral
- Third Class: This class is given, among other reasons, to those who achieve officer rank.
- Fourth Class: This level of the order is given to members of the military of Amber who achieve the rank of Sergent.
- Knight of the Gold Order of Amber: A knighthood awarded to those who complete the Field of Gold Experience with their honor intact.
- Knights of the Elites: Soldiers of Amber who are appointed to the First Legion, First Corp of the Military of Amber. The Elites
- Order of the Swan: 3 classes. An award for those who achieve in the arts.
- Order of the Staff: 3 classes. An award for those who have done good service to the realm.
- Valorous Knight of Amber. A multilevel order. A common order of general knighthood for Valor on the field of battle..
- First Class: The highest class of knighthood achievable for heroism.
- Second Class:
- Third Class:
- Fourth Class: a solidly important class of knighthood achievable for valor on the battlefield.
- Victor of Patternfall. This award ranks below the rank of knighthood but is important because of its rarity. It was given to any person who fought in the Battle of Patternfall at the Fane of Zilla. It is a Closed Order since the award denotes a particular service.
- Order of the Tooth of Dreana: A knighthood granted by the King of Dreana for services to the Crown. Often given to Dreanans who achieve rank in the Amber Military.
- Saints of Battle[]: An accolade given in the Tosian-York realms, unconnected to race or nationality.
- Knight of Wall-Uses the knightly titles of "Sir" or "Agda". May be delivered by any holder of this accolade
- First Class-Awarded for Valor in Battle for the Kingdom of Wall.
- Second Class-Awarded for Valor in Battle for the Kingdom of Wall.
- Third Class-Awarded for Valor in Battle for the Kingdom of Wall.
- Fourth Class-Awarded for Valor in Battle for the Kingdom of Wall. Can be awarded to foreign nationals.
- Fifth Class-Awarded for Valor in Battle for the Kingdom of Wall. Can be awarded to foreign nationals.
- Knights of Camelot []
- Knights of the Round Table. Those knights granted Sieges or Seats at the Round Table Itself. There are 55 seats, including one for Arthur, one for Guenevere, 10 unnamed for elder knights of visitors to sit at, and 43 others. Most sieges are named for their Knights.
- Elder Knights-Are knights of the round table who have retired from service and may only occasionally show up at court.
- Knights of the Realm. A knighthood for warriors in the Round Table Realm, just below those given sieges at the Round Table.
- Knights of the Greenwood. A knighthood in the Round Table realm for those dedicated to protection of the woodlands and its residents.
- Knight of Horse. A Knighthood of the those who who aspire to the round table. Most often young knights take to the road as Knight Errants and prove their worth, defending the weak. Jousting in Tourney. Defending Bridges.
- The Wooden Ring: A peerage just below lordship in Mandalay
- The Green Band: A peerage for performers in Mandalay, mostly in the Dramaturge.
Knights of the Savior/Slayer
- Knighthood Of the Broken Scythe: This is an entry order of new knights that serve the Faith of the Savior/Slayer
- Red Knight of the Savior Slayer: Assumed voluntarily by a warrior who maintains an injury in order to maintain a connection to the Slayer creed. This self-assumed rank is a controversial one and many S/S consider it a heretical act.
- Ars Ak Zaki: A Order of Knighthood defending the Peace of Kizbat. Membership is by term of service.
- Zala Ak Zaki: This order is a social on whose members have served at least 10 years in the Ars Ak Zaki. Members act as an unofficial reserve if a military effort is needed.