- Agility: d6
- Smarts: d10
- Spirit: d6
- Strength: d4
- Vigor: d6
- Rank: Novice
- Bennies: 4/4
- Parry: 4
- Toughness: 5
- Pace: 6"
- Bad Eyes (minor, racial)
- Curious (major)
- Driven [prove her scientific theories] (minor)
- Loyal (minor)
- Ugly (minor, racial)
- Jack of All Trades
- New Powers (Protection, Telekinesis)
- Weird Science (Bolt, Deflection, Telekinesis, Teleport)
- Academics: d6
- Athletics: d4
- C. Knowledge: d4
- Driving: d4
- Electronics: d6
- Fighting: d4
- Notice: d6
- Persuasion: d4 -1
- Research: d6
- Science: d8
- Stealth: d4
- Weird Science: d10
- Disruptive Portal (Bolt): d10-1, Range 20”, damage 2d6, AP 2
- Slicing Portal: d10-2, range 20”, damage 3d6, AP 2
- Lingering Portal: d10-3, damage 3d6 AP 2 and 3d4 next round.
- Triple range for another -1 on the roll.
- Shroud of Probability (Deflection): d10-2, range 10”, attacks are at -2 (-4 with a raise) and Pace increases by +2
- Mass Shroud: Can protect others w/o Pace boost. d10-2 for two, -1 per additional two.
- Zero-Point Energy (Telekinesis): d10-3, range 20”; telekinesis + glow (-2 Stealth, -1 illumination penalties)
- Double range (40”) and drop Glow for the same penalty.
- Transdimensional Folding (Teleport): d10-1, teleport one willing creature up to 12” (24” w/raise)
- Teleport unwilling target: touch attack + power, mandatory MAP; d10-2 opposed by foe’s Spirit
- Teleport multiple targets at -1 per additional two targets
A top scientist for InterDyne Industries, Peggy Suida was researching macro-scale quantum folding via transdimensional harmonics, something she believed to be possible and to have the potential to revolutionize many industries. When she presented her findings, a business rival took credit for her research, and those in charge were both dubious and over-cautious, choosing to table her proposed experiments for the next decade or so. Outraged, Peggy quit her job and decided to SHOW THEM, SHOW THEM ALL!!! by fighting crime as the masked Warpig!
Peggy has a small but nice apartment that is cluttered with books and papers, and a terrarium containing her pet tarantula, Corman. She spends a lot of time at the neighborhood coffee shop, Goto Grounds, which is owned by a red panda named Hiram Goto.
She has two friends of note: Orabella, a gazelle hairdresser whom she sometimes hangs out with, and Dustin (everybody calls him Chuck), a woodchuck office worker who is just a nice, friendly guy.