To campaign: DnD5 theSavageTide
Zyran Wroggereth Female Triton Bard-3
- Age: 24 Height: 5'2" Weight: 112 lbs
- Hair Color: Blue with thin white streaks Eye Color: Hazel Skin Tone: Sky Blue
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Hit Points: 24/24 (3d8+6)
- Armor Class: 14 (12 + 2)
- Initiative: +3
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Hero Points: 6
- Resistances: Cold
- Rapier: +4 / 1d8+2 piercing / Finesse
- Vicious Mockery: Wis DC 13 / 1d4 psychic and disadvantage on attack rolls till end of its next turn.
- Phantasmal Force: Int DC 13 / causes up to 1d6 psychic damage if appropriate to the illusion
- Faerie Fire: Dex DC 13 / all attackers have advantage against target.
- Armor: Light Armor
- Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
- Tools: Flute, Horn, Lyre, Water Vehicles
- Languages: Common, Primordial
- Skills: Acrobatics, Deception, Investigation, Nature, Performance, Persuasion, Stealth
- Size: Medium
- Movement: 30 ft, Swim: 30 ft
- Languages: Common, Primordial
- Amphibious: You can breathe air and water.
- Darkvision: 60 ft
- Control Air and Water: A child of the sea, you can call on the magic of elemental air and water. You can cast fog cloud with this trait. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast gust of wind with it, and starting at 5th level, you can also cast wall of water with it. Once you cast a spell with this trait, you can't do so again until you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
- Emissary of the Sea: Aquatic beasts have an extraordinary affinity with your people. You can communicate simple ideas with beasts that can breathe water. They can understand the meaning of your words, though you have no special ability to understand them in return.
- Guardians of the Depths: Adapted to even the most extreme ocean depths, you have resistance to cold damage, and you ignore any of the drawbacks caused by a deep, underwater environment.
- Skills: Acrobatics, Performance
- Tools: 3 Musical Instruments: Flute, Horn, Lyre
- By Popular Demand: You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.
- Spellcasting (Cha): Attack: +5, Save DC: 13
- Spells Known: 6 Cantrips Known: 3
- Cantrips: Light, Prestidigitation, Vicious Mockery
- 1st Level: Cure Wounds, Disguise Self, Faerie Fire, Silent Image
- 2nd Level: Invisibility, Phantasmal Force
- Spell Slots: 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/2
- Bardic Inspiration: 3 per long rest, d6
- Jack of All Trades: +1 to non-proficient skill checks
- Song of Rest: restore 1d6 hp at end of short rest to anyone expending a HD.
- Expertise: Performance, Persuasion
- Bard College: College of Lore
- Bonus Proficiencies: Nature, Stealth, Water Vehicles
- Cutting Words: Subtract inspiration die from attack roll, ability check, or damage roll made within 60 feet as a reaction.
Actor: Skilled at mimicry and dramatics, you gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You have advantage on Charisma (Deception) and Charisma (Performance) checks when trying to pass yourself off as a different person.
- You can mimic the speech of another person or the sounds made by other creatures. You must have heard the person speaking, or heard the creature make the sound, for at least 1 minute. A successful Wisdom (Insight) check contested by your Charisma (Deception) check allows a listener to determine that the effect is faked.
|Acrobatics (DEX)||+4||Insight (WIS)||+2 *||Performance (CHA)||+7 †|
|Animal Handling (WIS)||+2 *||Intimidation (CHA)||+3 *||Persuasion (CHA)||+7 †|
|Arcana (INT)||+2 *||Investigation (INT)||+3||Religion (INT)||+2 *|
|Athletics (STR)||+1 *||Medicine (WIS)||+2 *||Sleight-of-Hand (DEX)||+3 *|
|Deception (CHA)||+5||Nature (INT)||+3||Stealth (DEX)||+4|
|History (INT)||+2 *||Perception (WIS)||+2 *||Survival (WIS)||+2 *|
- * Benefits from Jack of All Trades, † Benefits from Expertise
Encumbrance: 50 lbs/100 lbs/150 lbs
|Studded Leather Armor||13 lbs|
|Ring of Weapons||0 lbs|
|20 arrows||1 lbs|
|Clothes, Travelers||4 lbs|
|Pipes of Haunting||1 lbs|
|Mess Kit||1 lbs|
|Potion of Healing||0.5 lbs|
|7 days rations||14 lbs|
|81.5 gp||0.815 lbs|
|Stored at the House|
|Fine Clothes (2 sets)||6 lbs|
|Jewelry worth 50 gp||0 lbs|
Ring of Weapons As a bonus action is can create any one type of Simple or Martial Weapon to appears in the ring wearer's hand (either hand, ring wearer's choice). It cannot create missle weapons like bows or crossbows, but can make a javelin or other thrown weapons. All such created weapons disappear within 1 round after it leaves the hands of the ring wearer OR if the wearer uses a bonus action to create another weapon. These weapons are also magical weapons but grant no bonuses to attack or damage. Otherwise any weapon created appears to be just a normal weapon to casual observers. The ring wearer can also dismiss and weapon as a bonus action. The ring requires Attunement is considered a Rare magical item.
Wrogger is a small Triton city of a few thousand members a few miles north of Saltmarsh in the Azure Sea. Known for it coral goods, the Wroggers feel the stem the tide against saughin assaults on Saltmarsh with little credit given for it.
Zyran was born in Saltmarsh, a rare on land birth for a Triton. Her father was a tradesman and his mother was a representative of the Wrogger government trying to finish a trade deal when nature decided she needed to give birth early. Zyran has spent more time in Saltmarsh than any other member of Wrogger society. She feels at home with the sun shining down on her.