BIG CHILL
 M&M2e Stats
Power Level: 8 (135 power points)
ABILITIES: STR: 30/18 (+10/+4), DEX: 12 (+1), CON: 30/18 (+10/+4), INT: 16 (+3), WIS: 14 (+2), CHA: 16 (+3)
SKILLS: Bluff 10 (+13), Climb (+10), Computers 2 (+5), Concentration (+2), Craft (artistic) 6 (+9), Diplomacy (+3), Disguise (+3), Escape Artist (+1), Gather Info (+3), Handle Animal (+3), Intimidate 12 (+15), Investigate 2 (+5), Know (art) 4 (+7), Know (current event) 2 (+5), Notice 4 (+6), Search (+3), Sense Motive (+2), Stealth (+1), Survival (+2), Swim (+10)
FEATS: All-out Attack, Improved Grab, Improved Grapple, Power Attack, Startle, Stunning Attack, Take-Down Attack, Taunt
POWERS (Accident, Experiment that went wrong)
- Cold Control - 5,000ft Radius , (a.) alt. power: Create Objects [hardness 6] , (a1.) power feat: Progressive Size, 25ft , (a2.) extra: Duration - Continuous 
- Enhanced Attribute: Constitution 
- Enhanced Attribute: Strength 
- Immunity: Extreme Cold 
- Sensory Protection: Visual +8 reflex save vs. Visual Dazzle affects 
- Super-Strength  (Heavy 12.8 tons)
COMBAT: Attack +6 [Unarmed +10 (Lethal)]; Defense 16 (13 flat-footed); Init +1
SAVES: Toughness +10, Fortitude +12, Reflex +1, Will +5
DRAWBACKS: Vulnerable -x1.5 damage from Fire/Heat attacks [Freq DC 10] [Sev DC 10]
Abilities 34 + Skills 10 (40 ranks) + Feats 7 + Powers 56 + Combat 24 + Saves 5 – Drawbacks -3 = 135/120
Trade-Offs: +2 to Damage/-2 to Attack; +2 to Toughness/-2 to Defense
Cheerful and outgoing, with a sense of adventure and trill seeker. He also has a strong sense of responsibility to use his powers for good… he just does not see anything wrong with having a good time while saving the world.
 Physical Appearance
Billy is a heavy set, athletic young man with dark spiky hair and eyes. In his hero identity he coats his body in a freezing sheet of ice that hides his identity.
 Battle Tactics
Big Chill likes to wade in and hit people. If he does not think they can take his super-powered haymakers, he will often try and stun them with his fists or will incase them under ice (create objects). For fliers and others who can keep out of his range, he likes to form up huge snowballs and toss them around…
 Heroic Motivations
Seeks Thrills, just also looking to protect the innocent
Girl-friend, Last Watch, friends and family, US Government
 History & Heroic Origin
Billy is a big athletic kid who bucked the trend of most other kids like him… he hated sports and loved art. Painting, drawing even some sculpting… these where his passions. He went to a local Art Institute to get his degree in Graphic Design and Adverting, and he often huge out at some of the local coffee shops and poetry houses. It was here that he met his girlfriend Jenny Lee, a brilliant nuclear physics student from State University who was also a big poetry writer. It was her first night reading to a crowd and Billy was hooked.
Never mind that she was a foot and a half shorter and no more then a third his weight, they seemed to click. One night while Bill was visiting her in the lab, there was an accident when one of Jenny’s rival students tried to sabotages an experiment she was running. There was an explosion, and Bill jumped in front of Jenny who was about to be splashed with liquid Freon… instead of killing him, the ice seemed to be absorbed by his body and stored there! Quickly Jenny and he released that he could do some pretty amazing things now and she encouraged him to try his hand as a superhero. The rest was history… or soon will be.
 3x3 NPCs
- Jenny Lee (girl friend) – a short brilliant Japanese-American nuclear physics student from Washington State University. She knows about his powers and his secret identity and was in fact the person who encourage him to go out and join ‘Last Watch’.
- Martin Charles (father) – a cop with the Tacoma Police Department, he is fairly happy in the belief that his son is not in a dangerous line of work. He does not know about his ‘Big Chill’ activities and would not approve if he did. Billy goes to Sunday dinner at the family house as often as he can.
- Agent Chip Reed (childhood friend) – now an agent of F.I.S.H., Chip and Billy grew up together. Chip suspects his friend is Big Chill but has not come out and said anything, preferring to let Billy keep his ‘secrets’. He was the F.I.S.H. contact for Big Chill when he asked to join Project VIGILANCE.
- Jane Frost (cold-based sometime super heroine and rival) – real name unknown, it is believed that she is from Canada where she worked as for the government super program there but is a bit more of a mercenary. She sees a link between herself and Big Chill and often helps him when he needs it, but it can be a bit more trouble then she is worth as she is always asking him out… to which is always declining. But she does not take no as his final answer…
- Doctor Marcus Maxwell (contact at University of Washington, Physics Department) – one of the first people to study Big Chills physiology in the lab, he remains interested in the new heroes changes wrought by the exposure to Freon did to his body instead of killing him.
- Chief Operator Simon Ray (operator first class for Seattle Space Needle Elevator Liftcar) – a happy go lucky fellow who is one of the space elevator operators that works for the Cross World Industrial Company. He is on friendly terms with both Billy and Jenny, after they meet when Jenny Interned at the company working on textile strength for the elevator beam stock.
- White-Out (cold and light based super-villain) – the rival student that originally sabotaged Jenny Lee’s experiment and exposed Billy to the Freon was also exposed to part of the blast in the accident. He gained light and cold based powers and swore that he would take his revenge out again both of them… never mind that it was his fault in the first place.
- Mountain Man (giant super villain of the Yucatan) – one of the first villains that Big Chill fought against, he froze the man’s giant musket so that it could not fire and then incased him in ice until F.I.S.H. agents arrived just south of the US-Canadian border. Mountain Man was slipping across the board to rob banks on the US side and then flee back across the border before anyone could stop him. He swore revenge against the cool hero, but has yet to escape from the meta-prison they sent him to.
- Amy Grant (Federal Prosecutor for Seattle Federal Court) – Amy is a middle-level Federal Prosecutor for the US Government, who was caught in the cross-fires when Big Chill appeared in Federal Court to testify against Mountain Man and White-Out attack the court house to kill Big Chill. She was partial blinded by White-Out’s flash attack and as such she blames Big Chill and would like nothing better then to throw him in prison. Recently she has had her eyes replaced with cybernetic implants, supplied by V.I.L.E.!? and so she own them a ‘favor’