Welcome to the DOGFACES campaign wiki. This wiki site is a resource for a face-to-face tabletop superhero role-playing game using the M&M system called "DOGFACES". This site is a wiki which is a web page that can be editted by anyone with surfing the web! The goal of this wiki site is to form a repository of information about our game that is easily accessible and edittable to the entire game group. A "campaign series bible".
Set in a world on fire. 1941 - WWII. Our campaign is a new spin on the great golden age 4-color super teams like Marvel's INVADERS and DC's ALL STAR SQUADRON. The spin difference is it's a much more realistic play of the events and super powers. Inspirations Include: "Battlehymn", "the American Way", Watchmen, Invaders, All Star Squadron, Godlike RPG, Aberrant", "Unbreakable", and more. For an excellent "trailer" to the Battlehymn comic check out THIS thread.
DOGFACES In our first exciting adventure - ...
 ANOM TEAM ROSTER
|DOGFACE Unit NAME|
|KID DINOSAUR||PC BIO Page Template||THE DARKNESS|
|(aka. Terrence Ezekial Rex , T. REX)||(aka. ??? )||(aka. Dale Cooper )|
|JOHN||BILL||ERIC|| [??? Character Sheet Files]
Timeline of WWII & the Dogfaces
- ANOM Squad: this is a team of American GIs assigned to the 1st Allied ANOM Team.
- First Sergeant Allen Millar - Portland, OR
- Corporal Davis Henderson - Walla Walla, WA
- Private 1st Class Ernest “Ernie” Zimmerman - Charleston, NC
- Private 1st Class Peter “the Professor” Orin Moss - Cambridge, MA
- Private Malcolm "Pick" Pickering - Pensacola, FL
- Private Fleming "Flem" Rollins - Brooklyn, NY
- Private Ken “the Killer” McCoy - New Orleans, LO
- Private Eric Kilchess - Springfield, MA
- Private Vinent “Vinnie” Monahan - Chicago, IL
- Private Lucas Devers – Hollywood, CA
- Private Daniel “Danny-Boy” O’Leary - Boston, MA
 WORLD AT LARGE
 Good Guys
ANOM COMMAND LIASONS
- General Warner Bradock
- Staff Sergent Lincoln Mayhew
- Mildred Jennings: Secretary Aid to the ANOM Unit.
- Benedict Hart: the lead of the PR dept. for ANOM Central.
- Clem Edison: secondary PR.
- Agent Cole
- Agent Flint
- TORCH BEARER (aka Bobby Burton, aka Lunkhead): incredibly strong/resistant 18 year old from Topeka, KA.
- MISS VAPOR (aka Ernestine Sage): the mystic fog controller, able to create realistic illusions from the fog.
 Bad Guys
 Science & Tech
 NEWS & EVENTS
 Projects & Plans
 LOCATIONS OF INTEREST
- 1941: These are the events of the year 1941 in campaign. MCMXLI
- Wikipedia:WWII: A wikipedia account of the war to end all wars.
 SLANG & OTHER WORLDLY MATTERS
- WWII Era Slang
- DOGFACES Power Level Classifications: Listing the in-game notes regarding how the Allied Military classifiies the power level of "ANOMS".
 CAMPAIGN CONSTRUCTION
- House Rules
- Easter Eggs
- visit Green Ronin's home page: Green Ronin Publishing
- visit Mutants and Masterminds' home page: M&M "Headquarters"
- visit the M&M Forums: M&M Forum - "the Atomic Think Tank"
- What else can I Wiki? Wikipedia
- What is a RPG? RPG Wiki
- What is M&M? M&M Wiki
- What is a GM? Game Master
- WWII Arms from Wikipedia WWII Weapons
 CAMPAIGN CONNECTION
- DOGFACES Yahoo Discussion: This is where the group actively discusses game events, recaps as well as the planning of game gatherings and general group chit chat.
- DOGFACES Back Issue Bin: This is the spot for game session recaps by both GM and Players. DOGFACES is a serial campaign broken into story arcs. What are Story Arcs?
- Quotes from the DOGFACES Game Sessions We try our best to have someone writing quotes they hear from other players, characters and NPCs. We don't always get them all and some will make little sense out of context but they greatly humanize the story looking back!
- DOGFACES Game Inspiration Quotes Herein we see multiple quotes that we've found that have meaning to our stories and styles.
- Kevin Perrine Campaign SPOILER Page: GM EYES ONLY, NOT for players of this campaign!!