List of 24 Hour RPGs by rating
This page is a list of all 24-hour RPGs, and the ratings given to them by Evangelos Paliatseas, the most prolific reviewer of 24 Hour RPGs.
These reflect his tastes more than anything else, and are not always indicitave of interest -- for example, vs. Monsters has been made into a print RPG, but got 'only' 20 out of 30. However, you've got to grant that they're well-written and do explain their games well.
According to Evan, 5/30 is an F, 10/30 is a D, 15/30 is a C, 20/30 is a B, and 30/30 is an A. The ratings technically may go from 0 to 36, but neither extreme has yet been reached.
 The List
Listings are descending by numeric rating, then alphabetic. The listing is numbered so that percentile ranks can be computed, if desired. Links lead to the review; all 24-hour RPGs can be viewed at the 24 hour RPG website.
- 27: Once Upon A Time And Long Ago, by Jeffery S. Schecter.
- 27: PACE, by Fred Hicks.
- 27: Piledrivers and Powerbombs, by Joe Prince.
- Now a commercial RPG only, at RPGnow.
- 27: Wandering Monster High School, by Kynn Bartlett.
- 26: The Hidden World, by Manu Saxena.
- 26: Immaculate, by Michael Walton.
- 25: The Last Human, by Nathan Russel.
- 24: Above The Earth, by Bryant Durrel.
- 23: Salome, by Ivan Ewert.
- 23: Sky Ace, by Jeff Moore.
- 22: Dungeon Squad, by Jason Morningstar.
- 22: Karbon, by Jason A. Petrasko.
- 22: The Monitors, by Sandy Antunes.
- 22: Thou Spy Hath Embrangled Me, by Jennifer Diane Reitz.
- 22: Ye Olde West, by James Bore.
- 21: Dreamscape, by Simon Washburn.
- 21: Frankengame, by Christopher Taylor.
- 21: Price of Power, by Brett M. Bernstein.
- 21: Young Gods of Old Egypt, by Frank Sronce.
- 20: The Last Days of Atlantis, by John Frazer.
- 20: Lost in Smaragdis, by Daniel R. A. Quiogue.
- 20: Roguelike, by James D. Hargrove.
- 20: vs Monsters, by Phillip Reed.
- 19: 1940 - England Invaded, by Simon Washbourne
- It is not clear if this 'Washbourne' is the same as the prolific 24hRPG creator Simon Washburn, or if it is just coincidence.
- 19: Criminal Element, by Michael P. O'Sullivan.
- 19: Heavy Metal Magic, by Tim Kirk.
- 19: Lost Memories, by Justin Anthony Hamilton.
- 18: Bloodworks, by Jacob X.
- 18: Myth, by Patrick McCoy Jr.
- 18: Pirates Of The Stars, by Carl Gerriets.
- 18: Proletariat: The Uprising, by Gordon Fay.
- 18: Shinigami Chronicles, by Megan Marie McKnight.
- 18: Sin/Zen, by Evangelos Hugo Paliatseas.
- 18: SPAM (Super-Powered Awesome Mutants), by Simon Washburn.
- 17: Affairs of State, by Thomas Russel.
- 17: Blood Royal, by Gordon Fay.
- 17: Discord, by Chris Andrews.
- 17: Scene Stealers, by Thomas Deeny.
- 17: Virtues and Vices, by James Sterrett.
- 16: Faces, by Kirk Mitchell.
- 16: Sunrise, by Jeffery Schecter.
- 15: The adventures and Luck of The Municipal Academy of Fine Arts & Friends, by Tim Kirk.
- 15: Dream Weaver, by James D. Hargrove.
- 15: Grand Guginol, by Stephan Livingstone Shirley.
- 15: Mutant Space Cowboys, by John Frazer.
- 15: Road Trip, by Troy Fisher.
- 15: The Rule of 5 RPG, by Tad Kelson
- 14: Bobby is Special, anon.
- This entry ruined anonymous entries forevermore.
- 14: Enchanted Tales, by Tim Bisaillon.
- 14: Irradiated Fur, by Shanya Almafeta.
- Note that rating should be 13, but submission was altered by 24hRPG prior to uploading.
- 14: Kaffe Insomnia, by Davide Mazzocchi.
- 14: Tim Traveller, by Clive Oldfield.
- 13: Have-A-Go Heroes, by Simon Washburn
- 13: The Operation, by Michael P. O'Sullivan.
- 13: Perform!, by JL.
- 13: Ronin Story, by Tony Irwin.
- 13: First Level, by Theodore Ehara.
- 12: A Childish Attempt, by Chris Creel.
- Error fixed; review gave it 12 points, but the summary gave it 10.
- 12: Haiku, by Jared Sorenson.
- 11: Deitrius, by Will Wright.
- 11: Monster Trainer, by JL.
- 11: Objects, by Darryl Park.
- 10: Eastern Front, by Jason Kline.
- 10: Rob Bot and his Robotic Buds, by Phillip Reed.
- 10: The Ten Thousand Stances, by Daniel Marble.
- 9: Jin-Shiato, by Orion Cooper.
- 6: Rings & Rogues, by Craig Daniel.
- 6: UGS, by Chris Daniel.
Listings are by date of submission.