run for cover (3 quickness SP action): When you take cover you can simultaneously evade using quickness instead of getting +2 defense.
charge (3 quickness SP effect, requires fighting): +1 damage to this character's first fighting attack before the target's first turn.
rescue (2 quickness SP reaction): When an ally is successfully hit by an opponent, you may choose to take that damage instead and skip your next turn. You cannot use this skill if you are disabled.
riding (1 quickness SP) Riding skills use quickness SP and require the character to ride a horse or other suitable animal. Mounting the animal requires an action, but you should assume the rider is already mounted at the beginning of combat unless there is some important reason why they would not be mounted.
- cavalry charge ( quickness SP riding attack, requires a saber, axe or other cutting weapon with modest reach): lots of damage
- jousting ( quickness SP riding attack, requires a staff, lance or stout spear): attack another rider, and if successful knock her off her mount and make her skip her next turn.
- mounted archery ( quickness SP riding archery attack, requires shooting ability): being able to shoot while the mount is moving provides a defense bonus until your next turn.
- lie down ( quickness SP riding attack, requires shooting ability): you get off your mount and shoot at your enemies. the mount provides cover from long range attacks
- capture ( quickness SP riding)
- jump [steeplechase?] ( quickness SP riding)
- rearing strike ( quickness SP riding)
- kick backward ( quickness SP riding)
- side stepping ( quickness SP riding)
- spear ( quickness SP riding)
- trample ( quickness SP riding)
- break horse[animal?] ( quickness SP riding)