XCrawl:Sparkle Motion:Ambrosius Bonaventure
Name: Ambrosius Bonaventure
- Human Vampire 6, Striker, Unaligned
- Tags: Surprisingly Perky, Popular With the Reader's Digest Set, Apex Predator
- Likes: Wearing Black, Making New Friends, Communing with the Zeitgeist
- Dislikes: Being Treated Differently Because of his "Condition," Sunlight, The Van Helsing Foundation
Background & Description: Ambrosius is a young nobleman who was unwillingly turned into a vampire two hundred years ago. Since then, he has worked as a kind of travel writer on a permanent vacation into the future. He sleeps for a decade or so in a cozy little apartment underneath a Raven Queen temple, and then wakes up and spends a year writing about how everything has changed. He's permanently cheerful, upbeat, and unassuming, and it's easy to forget that he can tear the face clean off an orc with his bare hands. XCrawl didn't exist when he went to sleep last, and gonzo journalism is the only way to properly understand it.
Ambrosius appears to be a slight, pale young man in his early twenties. His clothes tend to be in various shades of black and selected for their ability to protect him from the sun. So, he usually has on a hood or broad-brimmed hat, sunglasses of some kind, leather gloves, a frock coat, etc. He's also disturbingly fond of glitter.
- Male Human Vampire 7, Unaligned
- Background: Deviant Theme: Neverwinter Noble
- HP/Bloodied: 55/27 Surges: 2 Surge Value 13
- AC 22 Fort 17 Ref 21 Will 21
- Initiative +7 Speed 6 Passive Insight/Perception: 13/13.
- Strength 8 Constitution 13 Dexterity 19 Intelligence 10 Wisdom 11 Charisma 17
- Trained Skills: Acrobatics 12 Bluff 11 Diplomacy 11 Stealth 14 Thievery 12 Streetwise 11
- Feats: Action Surge, Unarmored Agility, Superior Will, (Freebie) Superior Reflexes, Superior Implement Training, (freebie) Ki Focus Expertise, Bard multiclass
- MBA: Vampire Slam. +10 v. Reflex, 1d10+13 damage, Push 2
- Melee: Taste of Life. +10 v. Fort, 1d8+13 damage, gain 5 THP.
- Ranged Attack: Dark Beckoning. Range 5, +11 v. Will, 1d6+10 damage, Pull 3.
- Blood Drinker: Activate on successful melee attack, deal 1d10 additional damage and gain a healing surge. 2 per encounter.
- Feral Assault: Melee, +10 v. Reflex, 2d12+13 damage, may burn a healing surge to either target a second creature or do 2d8 extra damage.
- Heroic Effort: No action. Gain a +4 to an attack or save you just failed.
- Take Heart, Friend: Minor action, one ally within 5, that ally gains +2 defenses until the start of my next turn and 5 THP.
- Charming Gaze: Minor action. Select one creature within 5, that creature can't make OAs or Immediate actions until the end of my next turn, and I receive +4 to the next bluff or diplomacy check I make vs. them.
- Strength of Blood: Minor action, gain +5 to the next strength, endurance, or athletics check I make, may spend a healing surge to make that +10.
- Form of Bat: Turn into a tiny bat with Fly 8.
- Swarm of Shadows: Blast 3 (each enemy), +10 v. Fort, 3d6+11 damage + ongoing 5 (save ends.) Half damage on a miss. Effect: teleport to any square in the blast and turn invisible until end of my next turn.
- Unfettered Hunger: Close Burst 1 (every creature), +10 v. Reflex, 2d10+11 damage. Half on a miss. Effect: Ambrosius goes apeshit. +2 to hit, +4 to damage, can shift up to my speed, and can't spend healing surges to regain hitpoints until end of the encounter.
- Majestic Word: Healing Surge + 1d6 + 3.
- Lots of black clothing selected to provide protection from the sun.
- Mountain Ki Focus (An antique pocketwatch)
- A pen and moleskine notebook.
- Diamond Cufflinks (Iron Armbands of Power)
- Thieves Tools