XCrawl:Sparkle Motion:Sifu Bloodfang
A character for XCrawl: Sparkle Motion.
Bloodfang is an instructor in a local dojo. It's falling on hard times and could use a cash infusion, and he's turned to XCrawl as a way to pick up the slack. Plus, inner peace is all well and good but now and then you just need to hit something until it falls down.
Monastic Tradition: Stone Fist
Character Tags: Punch you through a wall. And you, too.
Likes: Hitting things, pizza, meditation
Dislikes: Showoffs, fancy liquor, meditation
 Combat Block
Half-orc Monk 6
HP: 48 Bloodied: 24 Healing Surges: 8 Surge Value: 12
AC: 20 Fort: 18 Reflex: 19 Will: 18
Speed: 6 Initiative: +10 Passive Insight: 15 Passive Perception: 20
 Ability Scores
Strength 17 +3/+6
Constitution 11 +0/+3
Dexterity 19 +4/+7
Intelligence 10 +0/+3
Wisdom 14 +2/+5
Charisma 10 +0/+3
Acrobatics +12, Athletics +13, Heal +10, Perception +10
Arcana +3, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +7, History +3, Insight +5, Intimidate +5, Nature +5, Religion +3, Stealth +7, Streetwise +3, Thievery +7
Level 1: Thirst for Battle - +1 healing surge, +3 feat bonus to Initiative
Level 2: Violent Awakening - Deal extra damage to Flurry of Blows target when both Flurry of Blows and Furious Assault are triggered
Level 4: Crack the Mountain - Enemy is slowed (save ends) when hit by a monk daily power
Level 6: Crashing Tempest Style - +2 to Flurry of Blows damage when wielding a club
Feat User Choice: Versatile Expertise (Ki Focuses & Unarmed) - +1 to hit with Ki Focuses or Unarmed attacks
- Melee Basic Attack (Monk Unarmed Strike): +11 vs. AC, 1d8+4 damage
- Ranged Basic Attack (Sling): +11 vs. AC, 1d6+5 damage, Range 10/20
- Stone Fist Flurry of Blows: Free Action, Melee 1, One creature. Once per round, deal 8 damage to one creature when you hit with an attack. +2 damage if the target of Flurry of Blows is not the target of the triggering attack.
- Crane's Wings (Attack Technique): Standard Action, Melee touch, One creature. +9 vs. Fort, 1d10+5 damage and push the target 1 square.
- Crane's Wings (Movement Technique): Move Action, Personal. Make an Athletics check with a +5 power bonus to jump, and considered to have a running start. Jump distance not limited by speed.
- Five Storms (Attack Technique): Standard Action, Close burst 1, Each enemy you can see in burst. +9 vs. Reflex, 1d8+5 damage.
- Five Storms (Movement Technique): Move Action, Personal. Shift two squares.
- Furious Assault: Free Action, Personal. When you hit an enemy, the attack does an additional 1d8 damage.
- Careful Stride: Move Action Utility. Until the end of the turn, you can ignore difficult terrain and treat liquid as if it were solid ground. In addition, move your speed.
- Quicksilver Motion: Free Action Utility. You move your speed (special: can only use this as first or last action of your turn).
- Rising Storm (Attack Technique): Standard Action, Melee touch, One creature. +9 vs. Fort, 2d8+5 thunder damage and every enemy adjacent to the target takes thunder damage equal to your STR mod (+3).
- Rising Storm (Movement Technique): Move Action, Personal. Fly your speed. If you don't land at the end of the movement, you fall.
- Eternal Mountain (Attack Technique): Standard Action, Close burst 1, Each enemy in burst. +9 vs. Fort, 2d8+5 damage and knock the target prone.
- Eternal Mountain (Movement Technique): Move Action, Personal. Shift 2 squares and gain resistance to all damage equal to your STR mod (+3) until end of your next turn.
- Masterful Spiral: Standard Action, Close burst 2, Each enemy in burst. +9 vs. Reflex, 3d8+5 force damage (half on miss). Enter the spiral stance: until the stance ends, range of melee touch attacks increases by 1.
- Resonating Fist: Standard Action, Melee touch, One creature. +9 vs. Fort, 2d6+5 damage and enemy gains vulnerability to all damage equal to your STR mod (+3) (save ends). When you hit the target with an attack, it takes a -2 penalty to its next saving throw against this power. Miss: 2d6+5 damage.
- Cloth armor (dojo uniform)
- 20 sling bullets
- Iron Body Ki Focus +1 (when you hit a target with an attack, gain resist 3 to all of that target's attacks until end of your next turn)
Adventurer's Kit, Climber's Kit, Healing Potion (x2)