A character for XCrawl: Sparkle Motion.
Born from one of countless illicit trysts of a lecherous elven power broker, Valerie was out on the streets at an early age, left to forge a living for herself in the dark alleys of Collossa One.
Although possessed of just above-average good looks, the young lass possessed her father's ambitious spirit in spades, and by her early twenties Val became a highly sought-after call girl purely from to her forceful, ebullient personality. When a brilliant chemist from Nagacorp she was escorting was murdered in their hotel room by corporate assassins from rival company Barbarus Industries, Val put up a scrappy fight, using all the dirty tricks she picked up from her time in the streets. Ultimately, she fell, but she sufficiently impressed one of the agents with her combat instincts and natural prowess to be brought back alive to headquarters.
In their eyes, Valerie was a perfect test subject -- unattached, anonymous, willful, inherently capable, and possessed of a hybrid's blood bristling with untapped promise. Subjected to a cocktail of untested pheromone enhancers and a bevy of experimental bio-surgical procedures, the girl emerged more limber, more beautiful, and more adept than before, capable of secreting intoxicating chemicals into the air that confer a variety of effects to everyone around her.
Her newly acquired looks and abilities, coupled with her own inborn aspirations for wealth and glory made X-Crawl a natural fit for Valerie, and it didn't take long for the vivacious Valkyrie to become one of the event's rising stars.
Valkyrie is drop-dead gorgeous -- with perfectly coiffed blond tresses that seem to always catch and flutter alluringly against every incoming breeze, pristine bronzed skin, luscious full lips and a body to die for -- and she looks that way even after a couple of full-on skirmishes. Her form-fitting chainmail looks as if someone melted and draped a disco ball into her curvaceous form, and she is constantly surrounded by shimmering, multi-colored hues that captivate all that come within her iridescent aura. Needless to say, the holo-calendars that depict her in lurid poses clutching her greatspear Mercy top the bestseller charts year after year.
 Vital Stats
Level 6 Half-Elf Hybrid Ardent | Warlock
Mantle of Elation: you and allies within 5 sq gain +3 to dmg rolls on opp attacks, +2 to Diplomacy, Intimidate
Pact: Infernal Pact
Theme: Knight Hospitaler
STR 10, CON 17, DEX 10, INT 8, WIS 11, CHA 21
AC: 21 Fort: 18 Ref: 16 Will: 19
HP: 54 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 13
 Trained Skills
Athletics +7, Diplomacy +15, Endurance +10
 Untrained Skills
Acrobatics +2, Arcana +2, Bluff +8, Dungeoneering +3, Heal +3, History +2, Insight 5, Intimidate +8, Nature +3, Perception +3, Religion +2, Stealth +2, Streetwise +8, Thievery +2
- Melee Basic Attack/Eldritch Strike (Std): +12 vs AC, 2d4+6 dmg and slide 1
- Demoralizing Strike (Std): +12 vs AC, 2d4+6 dmg, target takes -2 penalty to all defenses until end of my next turn
- Knack for Success (Minor)
- Lure of Minauros (Std): Ranged 10, +9 vs Will, 1d10+6 damage
- Ardent Surge (Minor)
- Body Adjustment (Minor)
- Caiphon's Leap (Imm Reaction)
- Shield of Devotion (Imm Interrupt)
- Battleborn Acuity (Std): +12 vs AC, 4d4+6 dmg
- Healing Bond (Imm Reaction)
- Hellsworn Blessing (Std)
- Heavy Blade Expertise: +1 to attack, +2 to defenses vs opp attacks
- Hafted Defense: +1 to AC and Reflex while wielding polearm or staff in two hands
- Arcane Implement Proficiency: Wield heavy blade as arcane implement.
- Hybrid Talent: Ardent Armor Proficiency
- Sacrifice to Caiphon: Immediately roll a saving throw against condition of choice when dealing damage with radiant or fear keyword powers.
- Obsidian Steed