Nib: Way of the Open Palm Monk
Race: Mountain Kobold
Height: 3ft (Small)
Languages: Common, Draconic
Sunlight Sensitivity: Disadvantage on Attack and Perception in sunlight
History: Nib is a member of Gasgra Tribe, a large clan of Kobolds that claimed the caves of the Gheler Mountains as their own. That is until a massive dungeon formed in the depths of the caverns and waves of monsters poured out and overwhelmed them. The clan lost countless Kobolds that day, including the sagely elders. With the clan now homeless and leaderless Nib tried his best to keep spirits high among the survivors; promising one day they would reclaim their home and avenge the fallen. Nib's travels lead his clan to Uthlazi where Fan, the barkeep of The Smiling Flumph, took pity on the Gasgra. She allowed them to carve out a new home under the bar in exchange for their services; whether that be helping out at the bar or anything else Fan can think of. While at the bar Nib become acquainted with the bouncer Jobb, curious how one so small could be so strong. Nib begged Jobb to teach him the ways of the monk, hoping to one day be strong enough to take back his home and rebuild the Gasgra clan. For now though he uses his talent as an adventurer, setting off to explore dungeons for wealth and Anima to provide for his fellow Kobolds.
|Ki Save DC
- Acrobatics(Expert): +11
- Athletics: +3/+8
- Stealth: +8
- Survival: +6
- Attack Rolls: 1d20+7
- Unarmed Strike:1d6+4
- Darts: 1d6+4 20/60 x2
- ”Distraction! Kekeke!”: Use an action to give allies Advantage against enemies within 10ft of you that can see you until end of next turn. Recharges during short rest.
- Pack Tactics: Advanatge on an attack roll against enemies that are within 5ft of an ally.
- Ki: Restored after 30 mins of meditation.
- Unarmored Defense: AC = DEX+WIS
- Martial Arts: Use DEX instead of STR for attack and damage rolls. Use bonus action after an Unarmed Strike to make another Unarmed Strike.
- Flurry of Blows: Spend 1 Ki after an attack to make 2 Unarmed Strikes as a bonus action. If attack is successful can chose one of the following effects: Target must make a DEX save or be knocked prone. Target must make a STR save or be pushed 15ft. Target can’t make reactions until end of your next turn.
- Patient Defense: Spend 1 Ki to Dodge as a bonus action.
- Step of the Wind: Spend 1 Ki to Dash or Disengage as a bonus action and double jump distance.
- Deflect Missiles: Use reaction to reduce missile damage by 1d10+10. If damage is reduced to 0 you can spend 1 Ki to throw missile back with 20/60 range and proficiency. Missile counts as a Monk weapon.
- Slow Fall: Use reaction to reduce fall damage by 30.
- Stunning Blow: Spend 1 Ki after a successful melee attack to Stun. Enemy must make a CON save or be stunned until end of your next turn.
- Ki-Empowered Strikes: Unarmed Strikes count as magic damage.
- Wholeness of Body: As an action regain 21 HP once per long rest.
- Evasion: Take no damage instead of half damage when successfully defending against an AoE attack.
- Stillness of Mind: Use an action to end a Charmed of Fear effect on yourself.
- Funds: 45g
- Mundane Weapons: Darts x10
- Magic Items: Anima Tinted Goggles with Eyes of the Eagle Lenses, Anima Water Flask, Rope of Climbing, Gauntlets of Ogre Power, Slippers of Spider Climbing, Stone of Good Luck, Gem of True Seeing, Storage Pouch (1,000lbs)
- Misc: Lute, Backpack, Crowbar, Hammer, Pitons x10, Tinderbox, Hempen Rope