Aesix Goddeq StarWarsKOTOR PBP game
Aesix was born on Dathomir. She was the third daughter of a trading family. She spent a lot of time with other families and began her first line of cons with a family of mechanics. She would spend time in their warehouse receiving goods and getting prices reduced because of "defective" parts. There she was known as Tiv Jevvi, an alias she still uses to this day.
She was discovered to be force sensitive by a traveling Jedi and encouraged to learn the ways of the Force. As a full Jedi, she is known for going undercover as Tiv, a bounty hunter who stole a lightsaber on a job Tiv is rather proud to tell anyone. Tiv tells people the Jedi wouldn't take her in because she was too old.
- Race: Zabrak; Class-Level: Jedi-5; Background: Charlatan
- Proficiency Bonus: +3; Destiny Points: 9; Darkside Points: 0
- Passive Perception: 14; Passive Investigation: 10
- Hit Dice: 5d8; Spent HD: None
- Strength: 12 (+1); SAVES*: +2/+3; Original value: 12
- Athletics: +4
- Dexterity: 18 (+4); SAVES*: +8/+9; Original value: 15 +1 race, +2 ASI
- Acrobatics: +7
- Drive: +4
- Initiative: +4
- Pilot: +4
- Sleight of Hand: +7
- Stealth: +7
- Constitution: 14 (+2); SAVES*: +3/+4; Original value: 13 +1 race
- Intelligence: 10 (+0); SAVES*: +1/+2; Original value: 10
- Capital Ship Pilot: +0
- Computer Use: +0
- Galactic Lore: +0
- Investigation: +0
- Mechanic: +0
- Nature: +0
- Religion: +0
- Supernatural: +0
- Technology: +0
- Thievery: +0
- Wisdom: 12 (+1); SAVES*: +2/+3; Original value: 11 +1 race
- Animal Handling: +1
- Insight: +4
- Medicine: +1
- Perception: +6 Advantage (+2 from Eagle-Eye Contacts)
- Survival: +1
- Charisma: 14 (+2); SAVES*: +6/+7; Original value: 13 +1 race
- Deception: +5
- Gambling: +2
- Gather Information: +2
- Intimidate: +2
- Performance: +2
- Persuasion: +2
- SAVES* Normal/When lightsaber ignited
- Speed: 30 ft
- Initiative: +4
- AC: 19 (12 + Prof + Dex), 21 when Lightsaber ignited
- HP: 54/54; TEMP: 0
- Heroic Damage Bonus: 2
- Damage Threshold: 20
- Lightsaber: +8 melee 2d10+11 (+4 dex +2 heroic +2 weapon specialization +3 Makashi)
- Ability Score Increase: +1 Dex, +1 Wis, +1 Cha
- Bonus Skill Proficiency: Athletics
- Heightened Awareness: Zabrak have advantage with Wisdom (Perception) skill rolls
- Instincts: Zabrak are highly aware and gain +1 species bonus to all their saving throws.
- Language: Zabrak and Basic
- Skills: Deception, Sleight of Hands, Insight
- Equipment: A set of fine cloths, one set of common clothing, a disguise kit, tools of the con of your choice, a credstik with 300 credits.
- False Identity: You have created a second identity that includes documentation, established acquaintances, and disguises that allow you to assume that persona. Additionally, you can forge documents including official papers and personal letters, as long as you have seen an example of the kind of document or the handwriting you are trying to copy. Tiv Jevvi
- Hit Dice: d8; HP at 1st level: 24+Con
- Weapons: Lightsaber, Simple weapons; Saving Throws: Dex, Cha
- Skills: Acrobatics, Perception, Stealth
- Bonus Feats: Force Sensitive, Force Training
- Force Attribute: Charisma
- Force Energy Points: 5; Force Power Level: 2nd
- Force Attack Modifier: +6; Force Powers Saving Throw: 14
- Force Sensitive: Charisma
- Force Training: 3 Force Powers
- Strong in the Force: When you spend a Destiny Point to adjust the result of an attack, ability or skill check, you now roll 1d8+2, instead of 1d4+1. Also you can spend two Destiny Points in a round instead of only one.
- Weapon Focus: Lightsabers (b): For one weapon group or one specific exotic weapon that you are proficient with, you gain a +1 bonus on all attack rolls you make using this selected weapon group or specific exotic weapon. You may gain this feat multiple times, each time you must select a different weapon group or one separate exotic weapon.
- Action Surge: You can push yourself beyond your normal limits. On your turn, you can take one additional Action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you have used this feat, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
- Sidestep (b): As a Reaction, you can subtract 1d10 + your Dexterity modifier + Character level (1d10+7) in damage from any one ranged attack that has just hit you (you can choice to wait until after the damage is rolled to decide).
- Double Attack: You can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
- Clear Mind: You have advantage on saves to avoid detection by another Force User sensing you using the Force Potential Minor power. You impose disadvantage on Perception to avoiding being detected with the Sense Surrounding Minor Force power.
- Lightsaber Defense: With a drawn and ignited lightsaber in a Jedi’s hand, her resolve and confidence expands greatly through the Force. The Jedi gains +1 force bonus to its Armor Class and a +1 force bonus to all of its saving throws. You must be aware of all attacks and not surprise to gain benefits.
- Weapon Specialization (lightsaber): You gain a +2 bonus on melee damage rolls with a lightsaber.
- Makashi: When wielding a single ignited lightsaber in one hand and no other weapon in the other, you gain a +1 force bonus to your Armor Class and deal an additional +3 force damage with it. The AC bonus stacks with all other force bonuses to AC from wielding a lightsaber.
Minor Force Powers: 4
- Lure [Telekinesis]: You force a target to move closer to you.
- Time: 1 action, Range: 30 feet, Duration: Instant.
- You pick one target of Medium size or smaller that you can see within range. The target makes a Strength save. Failure and it moves 10 feet towards you. If it ends in movement in an occupied square the target needs a Dexterity save or falls prone in the nearest unoccupied square.
- Premonition: You gain a brief sense of danger or flash of some near future event.
- Time: Reaction, Range: Self, Duration: Instant.
- With a reaction you can make a Wisdom (Perception) check DC20 to gain a flash of danger a round before it happens. This could prevent you from being surprised or alert you of something about to happen. GM will determine if you have this flash or can make the roll.
- Swirling Force [Telekinesis]: You create a force that slams into anyone adjacent to you.
- Time: 1 action, Range: melee, Duration: Instant.
- The Force slams into adjacent targets causing them 1d6 bludgeoning damage on a failed Dexterity save.
- Telepathy [Mind-Affecting]: You can send a short message to a companion or familiar target.
- Time: 1 action, Range: Visual sight of the target or greater, Duration: Instant.
- You send a telepathic call, single thought or emotion to a creature that you can see. The creature must have an Intelligence of 3 or greater, but you don’t need to speak it language nor does it have to understand your language to understand your message. If it is unwilling it gains a Wisdom saving throw. You can try and send your message to a target you cannot see with a DC15 Intelligence (Supernatural) if the target is on the same planet and it is familiar with it. You can try and send to a similar target within the same star system with an increase to DC20+, or within the same region or quadrant of the galaxy with a DC25+ check. If you make the check by DC30+ you can send your message anywhere in the galaxy.
- Battle Swiftness: You use the Force to enhance your ability to move freely about the battle field.
- Time: bonus action, Target: Self, Duration: Concentration 1 minute (10 rounds)
- For the duration of the power your movement does not provide Opportunity Attacks. Twice before the power ends you give yourself Advantage with a single melee attack on your turn but this must be on seperate rounds. If you hit with these attack you deal an additional +1d8 force damage.
- Higher levels: You gain Advantage with two additional attacks within the powers duration for each additional Power level (max 10, but still only one a round). At 3rd Power level the damage increases to +2d8 force damage. At 5th Power level the damage increases to +3d8 force damage.
- Negate Energy: You spontaneously negate damage dealt by energy weapon damage or force power, such as from a lightsaber or blaster.
- Time: reaction; Target: Self; Duration: Until the start of your next turn.
- You gain Resistance (PHB pg. 194) to all types of energy damage (weapon, lightning, etc.) until the start of your next turn.
- Higher levels: Each additional Power level allows you extend the duration of the power for one additional round (up to the start of your sixth turn after activation at power level 5).
- Special: You can spend a Destiny Point as a free action and regain a number of lost hit points equal to all damage that you resisted from one weapon energy attack, up to your full hit point total.
- Surge: The Force enables you to jump great heights and distances as well as move quickly.
- Time: bonus action; Target: Self; Duration: At the start of your turn.
- You gain +10 force bonus on Strength (Athletics) check when making a high or long jumping (no minimum distance of movement is required to make the attempt) and your Speed is increased by +10 feet until the beginning of your next turn.
- Higher levels: At 2nd Power level increase your bonuses to +20 with these Athletics checks and +20 feet speed. At 3rd Power level instead increase your bonuses to +30 to Athletics and +30 feet speed. At 5th Power level increase your bonus to +40 to Athletics and +40 feet speed.
- Special: You can spend a Destiny Point to increase these bonuses by an additional +10 to Athletics (for jumping and leaping) and +10 feet speed. These stack with all bonuses above and the effects now last until the end of your next turn.
- Lightsaber, self made, bluish-white
- sporting blaster pistol with an extra power cell
- diplomats pack
- rebreather mask
- Eagle Eye-I Contacts
- field kit with short range comlink
- Set of fine clothes
- Set of common clothes
- a disguise kit
- tools of the con of your choice
- Utility belt
- 3-days’ supply of ration packs
- a stim-pac
- a spare power pack
- a spare energy cell
- a glow rod
- a short-range comlink
- a liquid cable dispenser with small grapple hook
- four extra spare empty pouches (can each hold 1lb of extra items, etc.)
- a credstik with 300 credits.